BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New guy in MO

2 posters

Go down

New guy in MO Empty New guy in MO

Post  Remines March 10th 2016, 12:55 pm

Hi,
   My name is Mike. I just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks for letting me sign up. I have always been interested in the BBF engines. I have had a few stock 460s in trucks. I have always been in to the SBF stuff for racing. I have just pick up a 600" C head engine in a fox body. I hope to educate myself more through all of the resources available on this forum.

Again thanks,
Mike Remines
Remines
Remines

Back to top Go down

New guy in MO Empty Re: New guy in MO

Post  supervel45 March 10th 2016, 2:05 pm

Welcome aboard. How for are you from West Plains Mo. are you? Hood Machine has a very nice shop with a dyno and he has 460 torque plates that seem hard to find these days at machine shops.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Remines March 10th 2016, 3:40 pm

Thanks for the welcome. I am about 60 miles north of St. Louis. It is nice to know of a machine shop if I need one. Thanks again.
Mike Remines
Remines
Remines

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 March 10th 2016, 5:10 pm

You are a long way away from there. Springfield or St.Louis might be better but, I can't help you in that department. There are a few other guys here from the MO area that might know if you don't have a place all ready.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum