BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When drag cars ATTACK !!!!!!!!!

+5
Larry T
Lonewolf1970
69F100
ThndrChkn
bruno
9 posters

Go down

When drag cars ATTACK !!!!!!!!! Empty When drag cars ATTACK !!!!!!!!!

Post  bruno December 2nd 2009, 9:59 am

wow ... crazy stuff on this video ......... affraid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w07NhVAJQDI

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

When drag cars ATTACK !!!!!!!!! Empty Re: When drag cars ATTACK !!!!!!!!!

Post  ThndrChkn December 2nd 2009, 11:53 am

That's crazy alright. Alot of them are just plain stupid too. It seems most of these guys that crack up their cars absolutely refuse to lift for fear of losing a race, or not pleasing the crowd with a track long wheelstand. To those guys I say, you shouldn't even be on the track. We have a few of those loose cannon's here, and NOBODY will run next to them. An accident is just that, but ignorance can't and should not be excused. JMO. When drag cars ATTACK !!!!!!!!! Icon_wink When drag cars ATTACK !!!!!!!!! Icon_wink

Doug... When drag cars ATTACK !!!!!!!!! Icon_cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 December 2nd 2009, 7:23 pm

X2
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonewolf1970 December 2nd 2009, 8:25 pm

Ok now I'm pissed I DID SEE MY WRECK!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad
Lonewolf1970
Lonewolf1970

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry T December 2nd 2009, 8:56 pm

remind me not to go to radford......... What a Face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99emtKyziOc
Larry T
Larry T

Back to top Go down

Post  westsideford December 2nd 2009, 10:23 pm

Larry T wrote:remind me not to go to radford......... What a Face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99emtKyziOc

Ya.. Me Too! affraid

cat
westsideford
westsideford

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 December 2nd 2009, 11:27 pm

you guys are nuts....wtf....those cars are a wicked handfull to drive....their not wrecking for showmanship or whatever....those cars react so quickly I'm sure its extremely hard to tame them....the only one in that vid I believe was a "wheelie car" was the one with the "UrbanHilbilly" logo on the doors....how about that one car that instantly drove into the concrete when he dropped the hammer at the lights....he must be a real tool...ya right! I'm sure that could have been avoided...NOT!!

you guys should give them some credit for even trying to get those monsters down the track! maybe its you that just needs to sit in the stands and not race

I personally dont want to see any of those cars wreck, buts its part of the territory and they put one exciting venue on.....and alot of time its for some good $$$$ thats my opinion
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  westsideford December 3rd 2009, 12:27 am

NOS42 wrote:you guys are nuts....wtf....those cars are a wicked handfull to drive....their not wrecking for showmanship or whatever....those cars react so quickly I'm sure its extremely hard to tame them....the only one in that vid I believe was a "wheelie car" was the one with the "UrbanHilbilly" logo on the doors....how about that one car that instantly drove into the concrete when he dropped the hammer at the lights....he must be a real tool...ya right! I'm sure that could have been avoided...NOT!!

you guys should give them some credit for even trying to get those monsters down the track! maybe its you that just needs to sit in the stands and not race

I personally dont want to see any of those cars wreck, buts its part of the territory and they put one exciting venue on.....and alot of time its for some good $$$$ thats my opinion

NASCRAP has a bunch of wrecks.. Suspect Rolling Eyes

cat
westsideford
westsideford

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn December 3rd 2009, 1:41 am

westsideford wrote:
NOS42 wrote: alot of time its for some good $$$$ thats my opinion

NASCRAP has a bunch of wrecks.. Suspect Rolling Eyes

cat

Well that proves my point. Anytime money comes before saftey, that's where ignorance runs rampid. I run my truck hard, but I also know that the gas pedal moves freely in both directions. There's no doubt these guys "have" to drive their cars down the track, compared to lesser powered cars, but it just seems like alot of these guys are putting the prize money at the forefront of the day. How many drivers' meetings has anyone here been to where the prize money is more important than driver saftey? But, you know what they say about opinions? When drag cars ATTACK !!!!!!!!! Icon_wink

And who really cares about the set stages of Nascrap Les?

ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 December 3rd 2009, 11:01 pm

well Doug, I will say this.....those cars a very safe....I'd even go out on a limb and say that they are safer than your truck....I guess I just dont like hearing or reading someone preaching on how dumb and unsafe ect these guys are with top notch equipment that like to go extremely fast with different styles of cars......seems like everytime Bruno post some entertaining vids for us to watch, people tend to bitch about something...rap music, cant hear the cars, now the drivers are crazy ect....some of you guys need to get out of the house a little more often, its a big world out there

Bruno....keep those cool and crazy vids coming during the off season thanks....Mike
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn December 4th 2009, 1:36 am

Show me anywhere that I said the cars were unsafe. I'd bet they're safer than my truck too, since they're $200,000 chassis. And nowhere did I make a comparison to my truck either. Must be nice to sit back and put up things one thinks another says. It's my opinion, and I thought I made it fairly clear in both of my posts. I guess you didn't see that either? No, I can't stand rap music either. But, I guess people can't have an opinion about music either. As far as getting out more often, I'd gladly trade ya for whatever it is you do. But like most, you probably couldn't fill my shoes for a whole day. Those on here who know me can vouch for that. Cripes, you're as bad as my kids, just lookin' for somethin' to argue about with anyone that'll argue with ya, because you don't like what someone else says. I don't argue because I get bored easy, so I'll move on to somethin' else now. AGAIN, opinions, we all have them. Weather others like them or not. When drag cars ATTACK !!!!!!!!! Icon_wink When drag cars ATTACK !!!!!!!!! Icon_wink

You have a great evening, Okie Dokie?

ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 December 4th 2009, 7:50 am

was not singling you out there Doug, you were the only one in my eyes that seemed to be dissappoinent in the video and the drivers that are "driving" in the video

sorry for making any comparison between your truck and there cars or trucks....I was trying to make a point about saftey....my bad

why did you pick up on only the rap music? once again, a blanket statement for others as well....I'm too lazy to look up old posts to copy and past about people whining about general types of music during a vid.......holy crap!

nope.....dont want to fill your shoes at all

not looking to argue at all....just bummed out again when someone posts pretty dull statement about a video that is ment to be entertaining.....a "thanks" I think would be in order once in awhile, not someones negitive comments.....nobody was asking for those!

and in closing....Doug, you have a very nice day! Mike
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH December 4th 2009, 6:20 pm

untill one can go that fasts , comments on how stupid they are-- is stupid. out of controlis just that--- for whatever reason. like watching a boxing match , if one said he was stupid... should have ducked , be in their shoes and find out how fast thing happen.

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRedFord December 7th 2009, 5:15 am

What a pissing match. When drag cars ATTACK !!!!!!!!! Icon_rolleyes

The second track is way to short for cars with that much power.

Wheel stands are cool, but pretty pointless. You run faster with all 4 on the ground.
OldRedFord
OldRedFord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum