BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matched Pair of Quick Fuel 1150 Dominators (Pre-Sale)

3 posters

Go down

Matched Pair of Quick Fuel 1150 Dominators (Pre-Sale) Empty Matched Pair of Quick Fuel 1150 Dominators (Pre-Sale)

Post  gryphon68 December 2nd 2009, 4:05 pm

This is a Pre-Sale, carbs are coming on the engine I just put a deposit on and will not be required for my build.

Matched Pair of Quick Fuel 1150 Dominators. $1150 + shipping for the pair. Parts will be available for shipping after Christmas. I don't expect anyone to send money until I am ready to ship. Tell me you want 'em and I'll put you on the list.

Sorry don't have any more info or good pics at this time.

I will expect prompt payment when I'm ready to ship, so if you are going to spend all your racing money on Christmas you should probably pass.

PM preferred if you are interested or have questions.

Last edited by gryphon68 on January 30th 2010, 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

gryphon68

Back to top Go down

Matched Pair of Quick Fuel 1150 Dominators (Pre-Sale) Empty Re: Matched Pair of Quick Fuel 1150 Dominators (Pre-Sale)

Post  dfree383 December 2nd 2009, 9:26 pm

It be nice to get some specs and pictures.......
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Matched Pair of Quick Fuel 1150 Dominators (Pre-Sale) Empty Re: Matched Pair of Quick Fuel 1150 Dominators (Pre-Sale)

Post  chuck December 3rd 2009, 12:36 am

gryphon68 wrote:This is a Pre-Sale, carbs are coming on the engine I just put a deposit on and will not be required for my build.

Matched Pair of Quick Fuel 1150 Dominators. $1100 + shipping for the pair. Parts will be available for shipping after Christmas. I don't expect anyone to send money until I am ready to ship. Tell me you want 'em and I'll put you on the list.

Sorry don't have any more info or good pics at this time.

I will expect prompt payment when I'm ready to ship, so if you are going to spend all your racing money on Christmas you should probably pass.

PM preferred if you are interested or have questions.
Man.......... Good price, I hope they got thier shit together when your ready!LOL

chuck

Back to top Go down

Post  gryphon68 December 3rd 2009, 8:27 am

dfree383 wrote:It be nice to get some specs and pictures.......

More complete specs a and pics will be available before anyone sends any money, just don't have much more info at this time.

gryphon68

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down