BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LoL

+6
68formalGT
IDT-572
res0rli9
Wayne Pearce
DILLIGASDAVE
supervel45
10 posters

Go down

LoL Empty LoL

Post  supervel45 June 23rd 2016, 3:57 am

http://www.460ford.com/forum/41-auction-block/

Way to go Tom, I think we are Done. Had Enough.

The Pass Word Notice Did Not Paste but, that is what I was getting at.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

LoL Empty Re: LoL

Post  DILLIGASDAVE June 23rd 2016, 4:20 am

supervel45 wrote:http://www.460ford.com/forum/41-auction-block/

Way to go Tom, I think we are Done. Had Enough.

The Pass Word Notice Did Not Paste but, that is what I was getting at.

Why did you post a link to the other site's auction block front page? scratch scratch
DILLIGASDAVE
DILLIGASDAVE

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 June 23rd 2016, 5:16 am

It had the pass word reset when I linked it but, it did not show up in the transfer. There was a lot of chatter about it on other car websites and YB too. Most people did not seem real happy about it either as it seemed there was some problems getting the new password the way it was being handled, and I think some other issues. I have never been a big fan of an outside corporation taking over American websites and likely making a profit from them anyway. To each their own I guess. Don't want to do FaceBook either but that seems to be were people are headed or pushed to, so I guess we will see how it plays out in the next few years.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Wayne Pearce June 23rd 2016, 11:11 am

I'm having a problem too. I frequent the "other" site, as well as this one, and it wants nothing to do with my password, or sign on, I tried several times - no joy!

Wayne

Wayne Pearce

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 June 23rd 2016, 12:36 pm

Wayne Pearce wrote:I'm having a problem too.  I frequent the "other" site, as well as this one, and it wants nothing to do with my password, or sign on, I tried several times - no joy!

Wayne

Wayne.... ( & everyone else )

They sent me this email to reset my password so I cant get in,so mite check your email & spam for yours.( & everyone else )
Took my pass out but the rest is evrything that came.

Dear res0rli9,

Your password has been reset by an administrator. Your new details are as follows:

Username: res0rli9
Password: ***********

To change your password, please visit this page: http://www.460ford.com/forum/profile.php?do=editpassword

If you suspect this email is a scam, you can confirm the legitimacy of this email by manually navigate to the forum URL yourself and use your new password to log in.

All the best,
460 Ford Forum

460 Ford Forum, a part of VerticalScope Inc.
111 Peter Street, Suite 700
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M5V 2H1

Contact Us - http://www.460ford.com/forum/sendmessage.php

( EDIT )

This is the 2nd email I just got.

Dear res0rli9,

You have requested to reset your password on 460 Ford Forum because you have forgotten your password. If you did not request this, please ignore it. It will expire and become useless in 24 hours time.

To reset your password, please visit the following page:
http://www.460ford.com/forum/login.php?a=pwd&u=23557&i=c52daa548b50ed86bd9fdf52267ee0476a51e854

When you visit that page, your password will be reset, and the new password will be emailed to you.

Your username is: res0rli9

To edit your profile, go to this page:
http://www.460ford.com/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile

All the best,
460 Ford Forum

460 Ford Forum, a part of VerticalScope Inc.
111 Peter Street, Suite 700
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M5V 2H1

Last edited by res0rli9 on June 23rd 2016, 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 June 23rd 2016, 12:54 pm

I have always been able to just click my desk top icon and go right to it. But now it says the password in incorrect.

So it looks like they changed it.
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 June 23rd 2016, 1:00 pm

IDT-572 wrote:I have always been able to just click my desk top icon and go right to it.  But now it says the password in incorrect.

See the above post to get in.

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Wayne Pearce June 23rd 2016, 1:24 pm

All I want to know is ---- WHY? I think that if a sufficient (to me) answer is not forthcoming - I might be done with that site!

Wayne

Wayne Pearce

Back to top Go down

Post  68formalGT June 23rd 2016, 1:31 pm

Wayne Pearce wrote:All I want to know is ---- WHY?  I think that if a sufficient (to me) answer is not forthcoming - I might be done with that site!

Wayne

All of the autoguide websites passwords were stolen/hacked. Over 400 websites. I didn't have any problem resetting mine.
68formalGT
68formalGT

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 June 23rd 2016, 2:22 pm

res0rli9 wrote:
IDT-572 wrote:I have always been able to just click my desk top icon and go right to it.  But now it says the password in incorrect.

See the above post to get in.

I got in with their supplied password in the email but no luck changing to a new personal one.

It's like it's locked up and wont respond to save it.
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle June 23rd 2016, 2:32 pm

I changed mine this AM after I got the email. They said there was security issue and all passwords had to be reset. Now the passwords requires a capital letter, number and symbol. I only go there to browse the classifieds anyway...

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  hienergy557 June 23rd 2016, 10:29 pm

I just logged on with their new password, then reset to what I wanted.
There was about 5 criteria to my new password. If you didn't meet, it wouldn't let you save.
hienergy557
hienergy557

Back to top Go down

Post  Carl June 24th 2016, 12:51 pm

supervel45 wrote:I have never been a big fan of an outside corporation taking over American websites and likely making a profit from them anyway.

How dare they make a profit! Laughing

I frequent a couple forums managed by the same company, and received emails from each with a temporary password and instructions to log in with the temporary password and change it to something of my choice that had 10+ letters, a capital, a symbol, and a number. Not a big deal. Pretty standard format these days. Worked fine for me on each site.

If you had a defunct email address on your profile, you're pretty much out of luck. You'll have to set up a new ID.

Carl

Back to top Go down

Post  68formalGT June 24th 2016, 2:11 pm

hienergy557 wrote:I just logged on with their new password, then reset to what I wanted.
There was about 5 criteria to my new password. If you didn't meet, it wouldn't let you save.

And don't forget to put the old one (the one they sent you) in the box at the top of the form.
68formalGT
68formalGT

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 June 24th 2016, 4:35 pm

Serious Question. Why do we need two 429/460 websites? This one seems to do just fine, is it something to do with advertizing or sponsors? My password worked yesterday, did not check there today and rarely go anymore to the classified either. It seems like it takes days for responses to adds.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno June 24th 2016, 4:53 pm

Wow that place has changed.

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 June 24th 2016, 5:06 pm

Carl wrote:
supervel45 wrote:I have never been a big fan of an outside corporation taking over American websites and likely making a profit from them anyway.

How dare they make a profit! Laughing

I frequent a couple forums managed by the same company, and received emails from each with a temporary password and instructions to log in with the temporary password and change it to something of my choice that had 10+ letters, a capital, a symbol, and a number.  Not a big deal.  Pretty standard format these days.  Worked fine for me on each site.

If you had a defunct email address on your profile, you're pretty much out of luck.  You'll have to set up a new ID.
HaHa Carl I guess the Canuks are still one of our English Speaking Allies still so we ought to be sweet to them as there are only about 6 of us now for Quite some time. I guess if you get 500 websites or some such they make a little money if the doors stay open? I can't believe what has happened to Racing Junk, figured they would still be tops, guess Fleebay won that match, at least on stuff under 3-400 dollars.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 June 24th 2016, 5:22 pm

bruno wrote:Wow that place has changed.
HaHa Bruno you about wiped them out. Ol'Well, Icons not working today. Razz Well never mind they are I guess.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum