BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

429 CJ PI Exhaust Manifolds

4 posters

Go down

429 CJ PI Exhaust Manifolds  Empty 429 CJ PI Exhaust Manifolds

Post  circleautorepair October 20th 2016, 9:31 am

Hello All!

My name's Matt, service manager at an auto repair shop in Fairfax, VA. I have a customer that we have for a long time been servicing his vehicles, he has a 77 Thunderbird that had a 460 swapped into it. The original owner (he purchased the vehicle off Ebay) had installed 70-72 429 CJ Police Interceptor Exhaust Manifolds as those ones cleared the frame and the owner also had custom bent pipes to mate up to the manifolds. The passenger side one is now cracked completely in half.

Looking for a pair of 429 CJ PI Exhaust Manifolds (Left and Right Side) if anyone's got them.

You can get in contact with me through email at contact @ fairfaxcircleauto.com or at the shop phone (703)-591-8112

Thanks again in advance,

Matt

circleautorepair

Back to top Go down

429 CJ PI Exhaust Manifolds  Empty Cracked manifold

Post  manofmerc October 24th 2016, 5:45 am

Matt I am the guy you called last week .if you don't have any luck finding an exhaust manifold I would get it welded .If you cant find someone local send it to me and I would weld it for you .Regardless good luck and welcome to the forum lots of good information here .Doug

manofmerc
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

429 CJ PI Exhaust Manifolds  Empty PI EXH

Post  ROAD RAGE October 25th 2016, 7:14 pm

I have a set....
They where ported to fit the CJ exh port.. Reason for selling, they will not fit in my chassis.
$250.00 + shipping.
I Can e-mail you the pic's, if your interested.. PM me your info, and I'll dig them out, and blow the dust-off....
Thanks........
ROAD RAGE
ROAD RAGE

Back to top Go down

429 CJ PI Exhaust Manifolds  Empty Re: 429 CJ PI Exhaust Manifolds

Post  BOSS 429 October 26th 2016, 1:10 pm

circleautorepair wrote:Hello All!

My name's Matt, service manager at an auto repair shop in Fairfax, VA. I have a customer that we have for a long time been servicing his vehicles, he has a 77 Thunderbird that had a 460 swapped into it. The original owner (he purchased the vehicle off Ebay) had installed 70-72 429 CJ Police Interceptor Exhaust Manifolds as those ones cleared the frame and the owner also had custom bent pipes to mate up to the manifolds. The passenger side one is now cracked completely in half.

Looking for a pair of 429 CJ PI Exhaust Manifolds (Left and Right Side) if anyone's got them.

You can get in contact with me through email at contact @ fairfaxcircleauto.com or at the shop phone (703)-591-8112

Thanks again in advance,

Matt

Matt just so you know cj/scj are diff from police, police have a smaller port then the cj manifolds, the cj manifolds dont seal as well on the dove heads, roof of port is taller.

If it has D2 on it its police for sure,also same as 72 torino N engine code, prob best to have it welded
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

429 CJ PI Exhaust Manifolds  Empty Re: 429 CJ PI Exhaust Manifolds

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down