BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimatelenny I have a ?

2 posters

Go down

Ultimatelenny I have a ? Empty Ultimatelenny I have a ?

Post  jones December 8th 2009, 3:03 pm

Hey Lenny, I can't remember if I spoke with you on the phone yet or not. This spring I will be in the market for a converter to use with my C6.

Some companies offer a 10" "nitrous" converter that majority of the times are half the price of the 10" race converters. Do you offer a 10" "nitrous" converter? If so what are your differances between a lower cost 10" nitrous converter compared to a high dollar 10".

Thanks,
Josh Jones

jones

Back to top Go down

Ultimatelenny I have a ? Empty Re: Ultimatelenny I have a ?

Post  ultimatelenny December 8th 2009, 4:57 pm

Hi Josh, We offer a S&S 10" and a Race 10". Our 10" Race converter comes with all the bells and whistles. steel ring stator assem., ISF sprag assem, antiballooning front and back, 360 degree mounting ring, furnace brazed with all fin tips tig welded for extra strength, triple sealed bearing assem., this converter will withstand 1000+ ft.lbs of torque and up to 1800HP with out a problem. I use this piece for most of our turbo applications and severe duty applications. They come with a one year guarantee on parts and workmanship, warranteed as long as you own it, and if you are not 100% satisfied with the stall speed, providing you do not change the set up it was configured for, you get one free stall adjustment. I do not compete with the big box companies as far as price as each piece is one off and built per customer, and we will not compromise parts for price. If you need any more info, please contact me at the shop at 203-874-2100 as I would be more than happy to answer all your questions personally and in more detail.

Thanks, Lenny@UCC
ultimatelenny
ultimatelenny

http://www.ultimateconverter.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum