BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which fogger nozzles with alcohol injection

2 posters

Go down

which fogger nozzles with alcohol injection Empty which fogger nozzles with alcohol injection

Post  kjett January 25th 2017, 12:00 pm

Just like the topic say. lol New motor in the works, and going Ron's Terminator this time around. Looking to keep the old plate setup as a 2nd stage and add a fogger as the 1st stage. Been trying to do my homework on nozzle choices, and seems annular are best lower in the runner and aimed at the intake valve, and people are saying 90* nozzles seem to work better higher in the runner but hang out into the runner disturbing air flow. Since I have to put the alcohol injection nozzles lower in the runner, that means I need to put the fogger nozzle higher than that. So, what nozzle is going to give me the best performance and wont hurt air flow too much? Keep in mind I'm still running this in a mud truck where I run n/a classes and nitrous classes, and it'll be about 50/50 either with or without. Plan to also enrich the nitrous with gas to keep heat in the motor since the alcohol burns so much cooler.
kjett
kjett

Back to top Go down

which fogger nozzles with alcohol injection Empty Re: which fogger nozzles with alcohol injection

Post  68formalGT January 25th 2017, 1:30 pm

Do a tunnel ram and have Induction Solutions install one of those Punisher plenum systems.
68formalGT
68formalGT

Back to top Go down

which fogger nozzles with alcohol injection Empty Re: which fogger nozzles with alcohol injection

Post  kjett January 25th 2017, 2:08 pm

Already got a new TFS intake that has been getting some lightening on the inside. Not going to change that to get a tunnel ram, plus for what I'm doing I need the torque of the single plane vs the high rpm that the tunnel ram will provide. Im only running 2-300', need it to 60' like nobodys business to win races. Twisted Evil
kjett
kjett

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down