BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G-Code....where art thou??

+2
dfree383
BBFTorino
6 posters

Go down

G-Code....where art thou?? Empty G-Code....where art thou??

Post  BBFTorino October 28th 2017, 3:00 am

Anyone heard from "G-Code" here lately??

BBFTorino

Posts : 850
Join date : 2015-12-31

Back to top Go down

G-Code....where art thou?? Empty Re: G-Code....where art thou??

Post  dfree383 October 28th 2017, 8:51 am

Haven't seen him around in forever
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 14443
Join date : 2009-07-09
Location : Home Wif Da Wife.....

Back to top Go down

G-Code....where art thou?? Empty Re: G-Code....where art thou??

Post  Lem Evans October 28th 2017, 10:22 am

Hangs out YB political corner.

Lem Evans

Posts : 7366
Join date : 2008-12-03
Location : Livermore , Ky

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

G-Code....where art thou?? Empty Re: G-Code....where art thou??

Post  windsor October 28th 2017, 8:52 pm

Yeah, I think he's big into land speed racing now, although I do see him post about BBFs when the topic comes up, mostly just arguing with some trolls.
windsor
windsor

Posts : 1167
Join date : 2009-08-09
Location : St. Pete/Northern Va.

Back to top Go down

G-Code....where art thou?? Empty Re: G-Code....where art thou??

Post  Mark Miller October 29th 2017, 12:04 am

windsor wrote:Yeah, I think he's big into land speed racing now, although I do see him post about BBFs when the topic comes up, mostly just arguing with some trolls.

He's always on YB arguing about BBF's with that Schmidt Works guy on there!!!Very Happy Very Happy

Mark Miller

Posts : 1591
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

G-Code....where art thou?? Empty Re: G-Code....where art thou??

Post  BBFTorino October 30th 2017, 1:36 am

Can someone please go over there and PM him to come over here and PM me??

BBFTorino

Posts : 850
Join date : 2015-12-31

Back to top Go down

G-Code....where art thou?? Empty Re: G-Code....where art thou??

Post  Mark Miller October 30th 2017, 11:06 pm

BBFTorino wrote:Can someone please go over there and PM him to come over here and PM me??

Will do!!!

Mark Miller

Posts : 1591
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

G-Code....where art thou?? Empty Re: G-Code....where art thou??

Post  Mark Miller October 31st 2017, 1:52 am

BBFTorino wrote:Can someone please go over there and PM him to come over here and PM me??

He replied to me on YB,he said to PM him on this site on Tuesday or email him at Joncloud565@gmail.com

Mark Miller

Posts : 1591
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

G-Code....where art thou?? Empty Re: G-Code....where art thou??

Post  supervel45 November 3rd 2017, 4:44 pm

Mark Miller wrote:
windsor wrote:Yeah, I think he's big into land speed racing now, although I do see him post about BBFs when the topic comes up, mostly just arguing with some trolls.

He's always on YB arguing about BBF's with  that Schmidt Works guy on there!!!Very Happy Very Happy  

LoL Not a peep out of that guy about NK, China, none of it, not talking about G-Code either.  Must be a gag order from the Orient? Laughing Have fun with'em guys. Cool

supervel45

Posts : 3092
Join date : 2013-09-04

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum