BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please read.....Support the RPM Act

+2
rmcomprandy
Doug Rahn
6 posters

Go down

Please read.....Support the RPM Act Empty Please read.....Support the RPM Act

Post  Doug Rahn November 27th 2017, 9:18 am

Since 99.9% of the people on here build or modify cars and engines, it would be well worth the few minutes to fill this out and send it to your Congressman to support. There are people out there that want to put an end to people modifying their cars and engines, needless to say the big impact it would have to some on here and the aftermarket industry. Once you fill in your address it will automatically adress your Senators and Representatives so they get the message.

https://www.votervoice.net/Shares/BAAAAAVoACSFLAXTgrR7FAA
Doug Rahn
Doug Rahn
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/228081

Back to top Go down

Please read.....Support the RPM Act Empty Re: Please read.....Support the RPM Act

Post  rmcomprandy November 27th 2017, 11:12 am

Doug Rahn wrote:Since 99.9% of the people on here build or modify cars and engines, it would be well worth the few minutes to fill this out and send it to your Congressman to support. There are people out there that want to put an end to people modifying their cars and engines, needless to say the big impact it would have to some on here and the aftermarket industry. Once you fill in your address it will automatically address your Senators and Representatives so they get the message.

https://www.votervoice.net/Shares/BAAAAAVoACSFLAXTgrR7FAA

I am ashamed to say that it is a certain female representative from Michigan who is holding back the passing of this ... and she claims to be a car person. You bet ... just another tree-hugging Democrat who got elected on her husbands name to take his position when he retired.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Please read.....Support the RPM Act Empty Re: Please read.....Support the RPM Act

Post  stanger68 November 27th 2017, 4:07 pm

Thanks for the reminder. I sign this every chance I get. If this gets passed you may as well move to Mexico. If the performance aftermarket goes away the career politicians plot to turn us all into drones will be fulfilled.

stanger68

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 November 28th 2017, 6:29 pm

What is the prefix in front of your name?
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  stanger68 November 28th 2017, 6:43 pm

IDT-572 wrote:What is the prefix in front of your name?

Who are you asking this question? Although you may think I'm a genius, I assure you I'm only a borderline genius nor am I a doctor so therefore Mr. will suffice. Shocked Razz

stanger68

Back to top Go down

Post  Doug Rahn November 29th 2017, 10:16 am

Borrowing a line from "In the Heat of the Night", they call me Mr. Rahn! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Doug Rahn
Doug Rahn
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/228081

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 November 30th 2017, 1:01 pm

Doug Rahn wrote:

Borrowing a line from "In the Heat of the Night", they call me Mr. Rahn! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You don't tan well enough to be Mr. Tibbs.............. Wink
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 November 30th 2017, 7:01 pm

Professor.....
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Please read.....Support the RPM Act Empty Signing

Post  blown473 December 5th 2017, 9:29 pm

Done,thanks for the link & reminder.
blown473
blown473

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum