BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to Fordmuscle dot com??

5 posters

Go down

What happened to Fordmuscle dot com?? Empty What happened to Fordmuscle dot com??

Post  BBFTorino December 3rd 2017, 3:29 am

Its been ages since I looked on there, and I just looked and its like all new and everything, but they got rid of the forums section!!
Anyone delighted or disappointed??

BBFTorino

Back to top Go down

What happened to Fordmuscle dot com?? Empty Re: What happened to Fordmuscle dot com??

Post  DeepRoots December 3rd 2017, 8:50 pm

http://www.fordmuscleforums.com/forumindex.php

DeepRoots

Back to top Go down

What happened to Fordmuscle dot com?? Empty Re: What happened to Fordmuscle dot com??

Post  DeepRoots December 3rd 2017, 8:52 pm

I'll be honest with ya..... photobucket killed it all for me.
I had dozens of 100+ picture posts/tutorials wiped out.
I just hang on facebook groups and started my own for my own projects. At least I can save the threads and refer back to them a decade later when someone asks a question.

DeepRoots

Back to top Go down

Post  BBFTorino December 3rd 2017, 11:00 pm

Its all the stupid advertisements that turned me off in the first place. can't navigate around the place because you gotta wait for all the BS ad's to load up!!

BBFTorino

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 December 4th 2017, 5:20 am

Same shit as the old 429-460 site, just interested in advertising $$$ not the subjects
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH December 5th 2017, 12:36 am

Fordmuscle had a lot of thin skin members. Problem was they greatly outnumber the cool guys. I see they edit a lot of the old post. Proof on how thin the skin is over there.

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  BBFTorino December 5th 2017, 12:52 am

I was on there way back when it first started. There were some colorful characters on there for sure! I remember one guy who used to get everyone all riled up, and all upset. He actually was a pretty good guy, he knew how to push all their buttons!! LOL
But nothing is as stupid as that yellowbull place......God I hate that place!! I refuse to post there!! Mad

BBFTorino

Back to top Go down

Post  DILLIGASDAVE December 5th 2017, 3:02 am

Isn't that the site that at one time had a long running article on an early Ranchero build with a SFI 'moly back-half?
DILLIGASDAVE
DILLIGASDAVE

Back to top Go down

Post  BBFTorino December 5th 2017, 8:08 am

Yes!

BBFTorino

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum