BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiral locks for Diamond pistons .990 pin

3 posters

Go down

Spiral locks for Diamond pistons .990 pin Empty Spiral locks for Diamond pistons .990 pin

Post  Dave De April 28th 2018, 9:54 pm

All I see on Summits website is for JE pistons. Diamond's website wont open for me it just continues to roll. Will the JE's fit correctly in the Diamond grooves? If not where can I buy them?

Thanks
Dave De
Dave De

Back to top Go down

Spiral locks for Diamond pistons .990 pin Empty Re: Spiral locks for Diamond pistons .990 pin

Post  rmcomprandy April 28th 2018, 11:49 pm

Dave De wrote:All I see on Summits website is for JE pistons. Diamond's website wont open for me it just continues to roll. Will the JE's fit correctly in the Diamond grooves? If not where can I buy them?

Thanks

Some Diamond pistons have thick single spirolox and some use double, thinner spirolox.

IF your pistons use double spirolox then the JE locks will fit.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Spiral locks for Diamond pistons .990 pin Empty Re: Spiral locks for Diamond pistons .990 pin

Post  Dave De April 29th 2018, 7:59 am

Thank you Randy
I have the double locks so I'll order 32 of the ones same as the JE.

Dave De
Dave De

Back to top Go down

Post  BOSS 429 April 29th 2018, 9:25 pm

why not just call diamond and get the right ones, Hate to see anyone mess their stuff up
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave De April 30th 2018, 7:09 am

BOSS 429 wrote:why not just call diamond and get the right ones, Hate to see anyone mess their stuff up

I believe Randy has been there with the spiral locks. I ordered the JE locks from Summit and will compare them to the Diamond locks that I removed.
Dave De
Dave De

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave De May 2nd 2018, 12:13 pm

Dave De wrote:
BOSS 429 wrote:why not just call diamond and get the right ones, Hate to see anyone mess their stuff up

I believe Randy has been there with the spiral locks. I ordered the JE locks from Summit and will compare them to the Diamond locks that I removed.

Summit order arrived today and the locks measure to be identical to the locks that I removed. At $.83/lock and not having to drive out to Diamond and wait in their lobby is just fine.
Dave De
Dave De

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down