BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overheating - air in system, new thermostat housing with cap

3 posters

Go down

Overheating - air in system, new thermostat housing with cap Empty Overheating - air in system, new thermostat housing with cap

Post  bigblockfordfxstb June 21st 2018, 6:41 pm

I thought they may be of interest to others, I saw a mention of this on the forum about thermostat housing with cap on top. Looking at my custom 460 install in Australian Sedan, my Rad is just lower than the top of the mainfold so always been a problem getting air out of the system and working on resolving on various issues...

Anyway thanks to Keith ordered this from him and in 2-3 weeks had it custom made with lower hose outlet and shipped to my address here in OZ.

Looking forward to using this... may help others with the same type of problem...
bigblockfordfxstb
bigblockfordfxstb

Back to top Go down

Overheating - air in system, new thermostat housing with cap Empty Re: Overheating - air in system, new thermostat housing with cap

Post  Mike R June 21st 2018, 6:46 pm

Keith is the man cheers

Mike R

Back to top Go down

Overheating - air in system, new thermostat housing with cap Empty Re: Overheating - air in system, new thermostat housing with cap

Post  FalconEh June 21st 2018, 11:46 pm

Because only the name Keith was mentioned, I am going to go out on a limb and guess it was Keith Fulp++++ cheers
FalconEh
FalconEh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down