BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amsoil products ? opinions

4 posters

Go down

Amsoil products ? opinions  Empty Amsoil products ? opinions

Post  5pointslow July 5th 2018, 9:31 am

i will keep it short

Local guy is a dealer seems to be pushing it trying to get me to buy there race oil and claiming it to be superior to others (obviously he is a dealer so he will say that)
whats you guys first hand on there products not just the race oil but everything ? He told me i can sign up has a pref customer and get 25% off on orders

i was thinking of buying a case of the 15-50 for the race car when i need it

5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

Amsoil products ? opinions  Empty Re: Amsoil products ? opinions

Post  rmcomprandy July 5th 2018, 10:06 am

5pointslow wrote:i will keep it short

Local guy is a dealer seems to be pushing it trying to get me to buy there race oil and claiming it to be superior to others (obviously he is a dealer so he will say that)
whats you guys first hand on there products not just the race oil but everything ? He told me i can sign up has a pref customer and get 25% off on orders

i was thinking of buying a case of the 15-50 for the race car when i need it

I use and recommend AmsOil all the time; for more than oil, too.

Their 10W-40 Premium Protection synthetic, (AMO designation), is the best street oil I have found especially for hydraulic lifters; for flat tappet usage, also.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  5pointslow July 5th 2018, 10:24 am

Thanks

i have seen there products but never used any of there stuff , just wasnt sure if the sales guy was just doing his thing about there stuff and trying to sell it
5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

Post  cobrakid8 July 5th 2018, 6:45 pm

I joined their sponsorship program because I have AMSOIL in everything we own pretty much and I used it when we raced dirt bikes and juniors. In the dirt bike 85CC we would do a top end change every 15-20 hours, before we changed over to Amsoil. First time after changing over the piston looked brand new, almost didn’t even change it, but we did go more towards 20-25 hours before we did. On the junior it didn’t milk up as bad and worked really well. We run it in our truck and car also. Can’t say enough good things about the products.

cobrakid8

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 July 5th 2018, 9:37 pm

I use the AmsOil 2cycle oil in my dirt bike and chain saw it works better than any 2 cycle oil I have tried. My KTM 200 I have to run 93 octane gas I ran Lucas 2 cycle until I found the AmsOil 2 cycle at the motorcycle dealer and it runs btter with the AmsOil. It cost about $1.50 more a qt. but worth it. In my Ranger I run Kendal Gold high performance 20w50 it has zinc in it and it is less than $4 a qt. I would have to order the AmsOil to run in my Ranger when I found the dealer for the Kendal I decided to run it.
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down