BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian 545

2 posters

Go down

Canadian 545 Empty Canadian 545

Post  bounty hunter May 20th 2022, 11:45 am

Just a thanks to Lem Evans ! I needed a cam for my mustang that I drive with hand controls , as I am in a wheel chair . The cam would have to launch off a idle [foot brake class ] , pull like a race car , make power to 6500 RPM [ run the tranny in drive ] and work with a Torker 2 intake , 1050 carb , and super cobra jet heads. Lem nailed it bang on. If any fellow Canadians are looking for a custom built cam or any other BBF performance parts Lem Evans is the man . He is very easy to work with and knows his stuff . Thank you Lem. bounce bounce

bounty hunter

bruno, Lem Evans, dfree383, Mark Miller, Dave De and hbstang like this post

Back to top Go down

Canadian 545 Empty Re: Canadian 545

Post  Lem Evans May 20th 2022, 6:07 pm

bounty hunter wrote:Just a thanks to Lem Evans ! I needed a cam for my mustang that I drive with hand controls , as I am in a wheel chair . The cam would have to launch off a idle [foot brake class ] , pull like a race car , make power to 6500 RPM [ run the tranny in drive ] and work with a Torker 2 intake , 1050 carb , and super cobra jet heads. Lem nailed it bang on. If any fellow Canadians are looking for a custom built cam or any other BBF performance parts Lem Evans is the man . He is very easy to work with and knows his stuff . Thank you Lem. bounce bounce

Thank you Gary

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Mark Miller likes this post

Back to top Go down