BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a FE fellhousing for a mustang with a toploader

2 posters

Go down

Looking for a FE fellhousing for a mustang with a toploader Empty Looking for a FE fellhousing for a mustang with a toploader

Post  dfree383 June 22nd 2022, 2:17 pm

C6OA-6394-B and D Casting or equivalent
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Looking for a FE fellhousing for a mustang with a toploader Empty Re: Looking for a FE fellhousing for a mustang with a toploader

Post  dfree383 October 27th 2022, 1:08 pm

Bump it
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Looking for a FE fellhousing for a mustang with a toploader Empty dfree, I have a C6OA-D

Post  fordloverracing November 6th 2022, 8:37 pm

I just bought it a couple of weeks ago & then customer decided to go with a Quik-time. He said he will take what he paid for it...$600, which includes the block plate. Located in the Knoxville, TN area. Thx, Rick
fordloverracing
fordloverracing

Back to top Go down

Looking for a FE fellhousing for a mustang with a toploader Empty Re: Looking for a FE fellhousing for a mustang with a toploader

Post  dfree383 November 7th 2022, 8:14 am

fordloverracing wrote:I just bought it a couple of weeks ago & then customer decided to go with a Quik-time. He said he will take what he paid for it...$600, which includes the block plate. Located in the Knoxville, TN area. Thx, Rick

Rick shoot me some pics and numbers please
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum