BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lot of Racing this Weekend. Anyone doing any?

4 posters

Go down

A lot of Racing this Weekend.  Anyone doing any? Empty A lot of Racing this Weekend. Anyone doing any?

Post  t-bird racer July 1st 2022, 11:01 pm

There seems to be a lot of big races this holiday weekend. The 500K brackets in Michigan

The Foot Brake World Challenge from Bristol Thunder Valley.

Unfortunately I cant get any vacation time during these weeks and I wont be doing any racing. Is anyone else have any plans to race?

t-bird racer
t-bird racer

Back to top Go down

A lot of Racing this Weekend.  Anyone doing any? Empty Re: A lot of Racing this Weekend. Anyone doing any?

Post  Mark Miller July 1st 2022, 11:44 pm

t-bird racer wrote:There seems to be a lot of big races this holiday weekend.  The 500K brackets in Michigan

The Foot Brake World Challenge from Bristol Thunder Valley.

Unfortunately I cant get any vacation time during these weeks and I wont be doing any racing.  Is anyone else have any plans to race?

Off subject but in the engine build section you were in a Thread about How Much Horsepower you picked up from going to a 1150 Dominator compared to the 950 hp you had but you never mentioned what cubic inch the engine was?Thanks

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

A lot of Racing this Weekend.  Anyone doing any? Empty Local track

Post  manofmerc July 2nd 2022, 5:23 am

Hopefully I will make it to Reynolds sunday .There is a chance of rain I plan to go regardless of the weather .Doug

manofmerc
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

A lot of Racing this Weekend.  Anyone doing any? Empty Re: A lot of Racing this Weekend. Anyone doing any?

Post  QtrWarrior July 2nd 2022, 10:38 am

manofmerc wrote:Hopefully I will make it to Reynolds sunday .There is a chance of rain I plan to go regardless of the weather .Doug

I was planning to go to Reynolds this weekend, but the kids decided to come to town w/ the grandbaby...
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down