BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

" I Will Do Whatever It Takes "

2 posters

Go down

" I Will Do Whatever It Takes " Empty " I Will Do Whatever It Takes "

Post  supervel45 August 17th 2022, 12:05 am

I guess I need one of them "Fact Checkers" for the article?

https://apnews.com/article/2022-midterm-elections-donald-trump-presidential-wyoming-alaska-48a5444f247727d26cf67a0a72f14637

Here's a Real Fact

Golden Rule: Treat Others as You Would Have Them Treat You. It's Should Not be Hard to Follow. Most of us likely agree on more then we Don't.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

" I Will Do Whatever It Takes " Empty Re: " I Will Do Whatever It Takes "

Post  rmcomprandy August 17th 2022, 10:01 am

supervel45 wrote:I guess I need one of them "Fact Checkers" for the article?

https://apnews.com/article/2022-midterm-elections-donald-trump-presidential-wyoming-alaska-48a5444f247727d26cf67a0a72f14637

Here's a Real Fact

Golden Rule: Treat Others as You Would Have Them Treat You. It's Should Not be Hard to Follow. Most of us likely agree on more then we Don't.

The days of an elected official voting the way their constituents want them to vote is long gone.
They vote their own mind and to hell with what their people actually want.

Be totally aware of this ... representatives are NOT the way they used to be.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 August 17th 2022, 4:03 pm

^^^ That is very true Randy. It would be nice if people would get off the identity politics and personality contests, and watch what they actually do in office. Maybe the replacement will do better? It seems like it would be hard to do worse then her or her daddy. If not get someone who will somehow. I am surprised (not) that this green energy mess that will make us a vasal state of China even more is not being made a campaign issue by conservative candidates, or even it's whole basis as a workable substitute. The news in Texas said to turn the T-stats up because we did not have any wind for the mills in the middle of a heat wave. Last year we froze because they iced up. The Hot Rod Article should have gone even further on the green self driving car bit, as you may freeze in those to up in the Motor City when the battery runs out of juice too soon. Other then that it was  an excellent article. This stuff really needs to be explained to the general populace by honest informed and experienced people on the subject and not left to the we want it Because Types. It is just Too important for the Future of the Country. Maybe Ford separated it's ICE division from the electric one so if it does not pan out the ICE stuff does not take the hit from it.

PS: Most of them have been crooks my whole life and I have been around a little while. They used to at least try to hide it though, somewhat.

How do you know when a politician is lying?

Their Lips are Moving. Evil or Very Mad

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down