BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Files

3 posters

Go down

Twitter Files Empty Twitter Files

Post  supervel45 December 31st 2022, 5:41 am

It should have been all over the TV News. I guess Corporate does not approve?

https://amac.us/what-weve-learned-from-the-twitter-files-so-far/

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Twitter Files Empty Re: Twitter Files

Post  cool40 January 1st 2023, 4:20 am

When something of substance is presented from the Hunter Biden laptop conspiracy it’ll be relevant. Until then it’s BS and nobody with much to lose is talking about it. They need to put up or shut up!
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 January 2nd 2023, 7:16 pm

^Wow! So the massive subversion of the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution does not matter?

I would say we all have very much to lose if we don't get this shit in check.

supervel45

Dave De likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 January 2nd 2023, 8:38 pm

supervel45 wrote:^Wow! So the massive subversion of the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution does not matter?

I would say we all have very much to lose if we don't get this shit in check.
what does this nonsense about Hunter Biden or Twitter have to do with the first amendment?
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 January 2nd 2023, 9:27 pm

If you read the link it should be quite obvious. The laptop was only part of it. It's not only about twitter and has been going on for awhile. It went into overdrive in 2020. Yes under President Trump. It was going on before that also. File 8. Color Revolutions overseas are one thing, playing games stateside is another and highly illegal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeFhzIfaHng

This is way beyond what they were discussing in 1975. It's now a straight up intent to violate the 1St Amendment on 3 fronts by suppressing speech, freedom of the press and in a modern way freedom of assemble.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution#:~:text=Congress%20shall%20make%20no%20law,for%20a%20redress%20of%20grievances.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 January 2nd 2023, 11:51 pm

supervel45 wrote:If you read the link it should be quite obvious. The laptop was only part of it. It's not only about twitter and has been going on for awhile. It went into overdrive in 2020. Yes under President Trump. It was going on before that also. File 8. Color Revolutions overseas are one thing, playing games stateside is another and highly illegal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeFhzIfaHng

This is way beyond what they were discussing in 1975. It's now a straight up intent to violate the 1St Amendment  on 3 fronts by suppressing speech, freedom of the press and in a modern way freedom of assemble.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution#:~:text=Congress%20shall%20make%20no%20law,for%20a%20redress%20of%20grievances.
Twitter is a private owned piece of social media and has the right to suppress,or not, anyone they please. As for the laptop BS they need to prove it’s legit or SFU. It’s real simple, facts and proof of their claims will speak for themselves. Alex Jones is a real good example of why it’s a bad idea to parrot conspiracy theories and horse shit EVEN if some people are dumb enough to believe you. If we had more consequences for that kind of thing the world would be a better place.
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 January 3rd 2023, 6:11 am

Well you need to tell the New York Times and the Washington Post it's conspiracy theory then because they confirmed it. Believe what makes you feel good I guess.

PS: Sure Facebook and Twitter can do what they want but, when the government tells them to censor protected speech it is against the First Amendment. We will see what the new congress has to say about it soon enough.

The Supreme Court in Chicago Police Dept. v. Mosley (1972) said:

"But above all else, the First Amendment means that government has no powers to restrict expression because of its message, its ideas, its subject matter, or it context. ... To permit the continued building of our politics and culture, and to assure self-fulfillment for each individual, our people are guaranteed the right to express any thought, free from government censorship. The essence of this forbidden censorship is content control. Any restriction on expressive activity because of its content would completely undercut the "profound national commitment to the principle that debate on public issues should be uninhibited, robust, and wide open." (122)

^ From the Fist Amendment Wikki page.

The Left is treading on very thin ice and people are sick of it!

supervel45

Dave De likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 January 3rd 2023, 10:57 am

So you now believe what the New York Times and Washington Post have to say? I can hardly wait for this next clown show to start! It’ll be the most entertaining thing since the last time they had control of the house and accomplished nothing. It amazes me how people have a tendency to think their rights are violated when they’re told they can’t tell lies or act just any old way they feel like. Most ever place has rules that are suggested we go by but typically people don’t follow them and when they’re pointed out they get their feelings hurt. Just like the rules at the top of this page. You can think people are sick of whatever you wish but they’re sick of the BS the right is pushing and it shows when election time came! It wasn’t rigged or stolen or anything they’d like you to believe. If they’ve got anything on a laptop that’s damaging to our president it needs to be talked about, same as a multitude of subjects concerning the former president and his kids, but I bet you don’t believe a damn one of those!
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  John Myrick January 3rd 2023, 11:07 am

Twitter just became private when Musk bought them, before they were a publicly traded company since 2013. Facebook has been public since 2012. Different rules apply when the company is public vs. private.
John Myrick
John Myrick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Dave De likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 January 3rd 2023, 11:16 am

John Myrick wrote:Twitter just became private when Musk bought them, before they were a publicly traded company since 2013. Facebook has been public since 2012. Different rules apply when the company is public vs. private.
Twitter is “owned” but it doesn’t mean public property to do and say as you please. It’s just run by the other team now so it has a different set of rules lol. Musk is the dictator now so he decides what stays and what doesn’t and that’s well within his rights!
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  John Myrick January 3rd 2023, 11:22 am

So Musk is a dictator now ? I guess all heads of companies are dictators under your eyes ? Or is it just the ones that spill the beans on government corruption ?
John Myrick
John Myrick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 January 3rd 2023, 11:32 am

John Myrick wrote:So Musk is a dictator now ? I guess all heads of companies are dictators under your eyes ? Or is it just the ones that spill the beans on government corruption ?
he is the guy in charge right? He’s got complete control of the place right? What else should I call him so you don’t get offended? You’re quick with the assumption but I’m just calling it like it is🤷🏻‍�
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  John Myrick January 3rd 2023, 11:36 am

So why is Musk a dictator ? I want facts not your flimsy opinions !!
John Myrick
John Myrick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 January 3rd 2023, 11:46 am

John Myrick wrote:So why is Musk a dictator ? I want facts not your flimsy opinions !!
maybe work on your vocabulary education instead of getting all up in your feelings. https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/dictator
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  John Myrick January 3rd 2023, 11:47 am

I have no feelings in this. I just want the facts on how Musk is a dictator, nothing more, nothing less !!
John Myrick
John Myrick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 January 3rd 2023, 11:50 am

John Myrick wrote:I have no feelings in this. I just want the facts on how Musk is a dictator, nothing more, nothing less !!
can you not read the definition I provided you or do you just choose not to believe it?
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  John Myrick January 3rd 2023, 11:52 am

Under your definition, every single company owner is a dictator !!
John Myrick
John Myrick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Dave De likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 January 3rd 2023, 11:56 am

John Myrick wrote:Under your definition, every single company owner is a dictator !!
wtf is a dictator John???? They dictate what goes and what doesn’t! Is that one of those words you’ve pinned on other people in a bad light? So you can’t handle it when it fits the guy you like? It is what it is!
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 January 3rd 2023, 11:59 am

John Myrick wrote:Under your definition, every single company owner is a dictator !!
I’m the dictator here at my place of business. I can answer the phone or not. I can work on a guys car or not. Or I can piss in the floor if i choose to! But I get to clean it up
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 January 3rd 2023, 12:01 pm

cool40 wrote:So you now believe what the New York Times and Washington Post have to say? I can hardly wait for this next clown show to start! It’ll be the most entertaining thing since the last time they had control of the house and accomplished nothing. It amazes me how people have a tendency to think their rights are violated when they’re told they can’t tell lies or act just any old way they feel like. Most ever place has rules that are suggested we go by but typically people don’t follow them and when they’re pointed out they get their feelings hurt. Just like the rules at the top of this page. You can think people are sick of whatever you wish but they’re sick of the BS the right is pushing and it shows when election time came! It wasn’t rigged or stolen or anything they’d like you to believe. If they’ve got anything on a laptop that’s damaging to our president it needs to be talked about, same as a multitude of subjects concerning the former president and his kids, but I bet you don’t believe a damn one of those!

I thought you might believe the New York Times and the Washington Post sense they are our major MSM news and came out and basically correcting their own reporting on the story.

And again this is not about only Twitter rules.

It's about the government telling social media which American Citizens/Accounts to censor.

If the ACLU was to perform it's stated purpose they would be all over this.

https://www.aclu.org/other/freedom-expression-aclu-position-paper

And don't worry about when Trump was President, if he was sanctioning this I would condemn him also.

Two or more wrongs never make a right.

An further more I see problems on both sides of the isle. Without Freedom of Speech it will get a lot worse.

supervel45

cool40 and Dave De like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 January 3rd 2023, 12:08 pm

supervel45 wrote:
cool40 wrote:So you now believe what the New York Times and Washington Post have to say? I can hardly wait for this next clown show to start! It’ll be the most entertaining thing since the last time they had control of the house and accomplished nothing. It amazes me how people have a tendency to think their rights are violated when they’re told they can’t tell lies or act just any old way they feel like. Most ever place has rules that are suggested we go by but typically people don’t follow them and when they’re pointed out they get their feelings hurt. Just like the rules at the top of this page. You can think people are sick of whatever you wish but they’re sick of the BS the right is pushing and it shows when election time came! It wasn’t rigged or stolen or anything they’d like you to believe. If they’ve got anything on a laptop that’s damaging to our president it needs to be talked about, same as a multitude of subjects concerning the former president and his kids, but I bet you don’t believe a damn one of those!

I thought you might believe the New York Times and the Washington Post sense they are our major MSM news and came out and basically correcting their own reporting on the story.

And again this is not about only Twitter rules.

It's about the government telling social media which American Citizens/Accounts to censor.

If the ACLU was to perform it's stated purpose they would be all over this.

https://www.aclu.org/other/freedom-expression-aclu-position-paper

And don't worry about when Trump was President, if he was sanctioning this I would condemn him also.

Two or more wrongs never make a right.

An further more I see problems on both sides of the isle. Without Freedom of Speech it will get a lot worse.

you’re absolutely right! As much as some people like to assume I’m taking sides I’m not! I’m simply pointing out the pattern here of all this shit slinging from both parties that has done nothing for us! Claims can be made and even facts pointed out but when nothing is done it’s our job to demand answers! I don’t care who it is! Keeping us in disagreement helps them get away with more
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Dave De likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down