BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EV Battery Passport

4 posters

Go down

EV Battery Passport  Empty EV Battery Passport

Post  supervel45 January 2nd 2023, 2:44 pm

https://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GBA_Battery_Passport_Overview_2021.pdf

And Fords Version.

https://www.smart-energy.com/industry-sectors/electric-vehicles/everledger-and-ford-release-ev-battery-passport-pilot-for-material-recycling/

AI and Matrix codes to be used per second article, for tracking. 2030 Timeline mentioned in the WEF link.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

EV Battery Passport  Empty Re: EV Battery Passport

Post  supervel45 January 2nd 2023, 3:50 pm

From the WEF Link: "Each Battery Passport will be a digital twin of its physical battery by digital Battery Passport platform, which offers a global solution for securely sharing information and data."

Think about that for a while and let it sink in.

Sorry about the cookies link but, you can see enough without accepting to get the picture.

https://kezzler.com/eu-digital-product-passport/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAnsqdBhCGARIsAAyjYjSJ2_qWltuHpwbELw9PbI1O08fYe_QOkp79LIA1Dhv53vWa4-F-x9QaAmMQEALw_wcB

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 January 2nd 2023, 4:04 pm

And their rulebook if you like details. The PDF is in the link below.

https://www.globalbattery.org/publications/

Below is a link to the DPP or Digital Product Passport they are trying to link to the Battery Passport in the EU.

https://www.circularise.com/blog/digital-product-passports-dpp-what-how-and-why#:~:text=Digital%20product%20passports%20(DPP)%20aim,and%20their%20embodied%20environmental%20impact.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 January 18th 2023, 7:24 am

"For rare earths, which are vital for manufacturing key technologies-like wind power generation, hydrogen storage or batteries-,Europe is 98% dependent on one country-China."

https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/SPEECH_23_232

Delusions of Grandeur is what comes to mind.

https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/delusions-grandeur

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  stanger68 January 18th 2023, 11:21 am

You do realize you’re in the big block ford engine forum right???

stanger68

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 January 18th 2023, 12:55 pm

Yea, and you do know when those turds get through with us we will not have and gas to run then, if they do not out right ban then? Feelers hurt much?

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  BBFTorino January 18th 2023, 9:35 pm

The left is really pushing to ban all fossil fuels, and make it illegal to even be in possession of such fuels. Can you believe this BS??
Yeah, I know they have a long way to go before it becomes a reality, but look at the "progress" they've made so far....in just a few short years!
They want to ban all fuel burning vehicles from the roads by 2035.
I think the U.K. and other parts of Europe are jumping on the bandwagon, all in the name of "Climate Change". I think I heard a report where the U.K. has either banned all cars that are older than 20 years old, or else it has been proposed as a new law.
Rediculous!

BBFTorino

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 January 18th 2023, 10:34 pm

It's all tied into the Parris Climate Accord. That's how it affects us. We can all burry our heads in the sand but, it won't make it go away. We were booming from 2017 to 2020 when we were out of it. Now we are right back in it.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/briefings-statements/statement-president-trump-paris-climate-accord/

One of the best moves President Trump made.

After all the wars and problems with our energy supply being in the Middle East, and now Russia, it is shocking to me that any American would want us and our allies to be dependent on Communist China for our energy needs!

supervel45

rmcomprandy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 February 15th 2023, 8:36 pm

This is not a good look for Ford Motor Company.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/15/china-based-firm-partnering-with-ford-on-u-s-plant-linked-to-front-group-for-chinese-communist-party-spies/

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 September 13th 2023, 3:11 am

stanger68 wrote:You do realize you’re in the big block ford engine forum right???

^Yes I do.

I want to ask You a question because you have been around here for around 7 years and that's a good thing in my book.

To All The Long Time and Original Members Left, Same Thing.

I want to make perfectly clear I am not trying to be an Asshole. An Honest Thought Out Reply would be greatly Appreciated.

The Reason I am asking is because the Corporate MSM is Keeping a Great Deal of Information on This From the American and World General Public. Esp. in The West. I know This For A Fact.

It has Nothing to do with My Question to You Though.

Many People are Very Busy with Work Family and Play and Cannot, Do Not Have Time, To Keep Up with What is Going on in Very Important Area's That Can and Will Affect The Former Greatly in The Future.

Also Many Americans Are Greatly Divided Now Intentionally by TPTB to Stiffle Discussion of Basically Everything.

I also Greatly Do Not Like Feeling Almost Obligated to Post Any of This Unpleasant Mess.

I would Much Rather Be Posting Recent Racing Events and or BBF Developements.

I Also Hold Back A great Bit of "News" Because of It, and Reasons, and Let's Just Let it Go at That.

With That Said This is Child's Play and Barely Worth a Foot Note in All of It. V

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/11/nolte-energy-secretary-jennifer-granholms-electric-car-road-trip-implodes/

^ It's What I Generally Refer To As Tabloid WannBe ProllFeed BS New's. It's Bull Shit National Enquirer Level.

The Three and Fourth Major Old Print New's Outlets, The NYT, WP and LA.Times as Well as The WSJ all Went Behind a Paywall in 2020/21. Nobody (Well Almost) Including My Self is Going to Pay. These Are The Historic U.S. Papers of Public Record.

They are Better Rags Though Sometimes in Electric Print Form Then The Public News Free TV Versions Sometimes Just Like ABC CBS NBC Free TV ( It's Junk, 30 minutes with 7-10 Minutes of Pharm/Drug Adds Mostly) Not Often but, Sometimes, Electric Print Versions of Same, That Is.

What is of Great Importance has and is Happening Below, Codified into Federal and State Law.

1. All U.S. Military Support Vehicles Scheduled to Go Green 0% Emissions Hence EV in The Somewhat Near Future. They Have To Have Support Vehicles To Move Combat Vehicles, Right. Just Saying in Case, Well You Know. Women May NOT as Well as Some Well, I Don't Know with, Identify As, Biologist, and All. Wink

2. In Kali State Law Same as Above For Commerical Trucking as Well as Trains ie (Industrial Transportation) and Shipping.

3.  Massive Amounts of Money is Changing Hands! Going Who Know Where!

4. All of This is Extremely Dependent on Chyna Controlled Natural Resources Either There are Under Their Control. FACT!!!

From What I am Gathering Local From People Who are Older Then Myself and In Business and Should Know, (May Know and Don't Want to Alarm Customer's or Reduce Profit) Well Just Because, Don't Know Either.

A lot of Our Parts and Basic Survial Necessities Come From Long Beach on a Interstate to MeMyselfandI, That Goes All The Way To Florida, as Well as Almost Touch's The Southern Border Country in My State Near The Next State on Our Map Headed West, That Way! Yea FACT

There Is A Cartel War On That Border Since 2003. FACT! I Believe They Even Had BOLO's on it Back Then as I recall, Local Stating It. Los= and= Zetias Mexican Revolutinary Army Defector's Special Forces Types and All. FACT

In 2020 The Truckers Said Publicly if That High Way was Not Made Safe They Would Not Go Down It To one of The Largest Port Cities in Our Country. IE on the Other Side of MeMyselfandI. It was Much More Than Parts We Were Worried About Then and Nothing to Do With The Border but, Others Shutting Down The Local Highway in Real Time Then in Our State. Evil or Very Mad

Anyway That is Why I to Mention Some of These Things Here. They Affect BBF's and Much Much Much More.

If You Knew About The Above Scheuduled Changes (Or Anything Else I mentioned in This Post) to 0% and EV Great. Cool

If The MSM Did it's Job Instead of The Opposit, I would Not Mention a Damn Thing, Especially This Kindof"Stuff"

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 September 14th 2023, 7:10 pm

This guy in my opinion is a Bigger Creep then the "Wiz Kid" Robert Strange McNamara was as President of FoMoCo.

He wanted to make the Ford Falcon the Every Working Man's VW Beettle. No Chrome No Big Cars and NO Big Engines. This was in The Late 1950's.

He Left Ford and went to Work for JFK in 1961 as the Head of The "War" um Defense Department.

In the later 1990's he had to or did write a Book to Apoligise for being a Retard, Losing a "Conflict" War and a Million or More Dead and Thousands of Boat People and other Refugee's!

If Ford Loses The F150 ICE Trucks as well as The 250/350/or 450 Truck Line Up Latter On, Guess What?

Stupid is as Stupid Does

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/09/14/ford-ceo-we-wont-give-workers-pay-increases-that-keep-us-from-investing-in-this-transition-to-evs/

I am No Fan of UAW either. They have a Few Valid Point's but the Important One's or Held Back Playing The Dem.'s for More Money. CHYNA !!!

As ALWAY's

Same Link DOUBLE/PLUS/STUPID

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/09/14/ford-ceo-we-wont-give-workers-pay-increases-that-keep-us-from-investing-in-this-transition-to-evs/

So I Guess it Don't Get any More Ford Related Then That.

Or This!!!

https://www.autonews.com/shanghai-auto-show/2024-lincoln-nautilus-be-imported-china

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt September 16th 2023, 10:15 am

BBFTorino wrote: I think I heard a report where the U.K. has either banned all cars that are older than 20 years old, or else it has been proposed as a new law.
Rediculous!

UK??? We're doing that in the Republic we call America.  There are 12 states that are trying to ban ALL DIESEL TRUCKS.  California, New York, Massachusetts, Washington, Oregon, New Jersey are all proposing outlawing the sale of fossil fuel vehicles by 2035.

The UAW better clean up in the next 10 years, because they won't have many minions paying dues after this happens!
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 September 16th 2023, 11:37 am

Don't Buy Them. Let them Sit on the Lot and Rot. Be "A Dog Face Pony Soldier" Fuck Them!

Don't Let EV's on Your Property. Fire Hazard and Insurance Liability. The More of These Around the Worse it will Be!

Fire the President/CEO of Ford!

^ They (EV Trucks) Are Already Sitting on The Lot Not Selling.

Tell The UAW to Grow Some Ball's and Come Out With a Tad of Patriotism and Say Why EV's Won't Work!

Tell The UAW To Stand Up Against CHYNA ENERGY DEPENDENCE. ACT Like The Americans They Claim To Be!

Tell The UAW To Stand Up Against Illegals Stealing Their Jobs and Quit Being Pussy's and Dancing Around This.

Quit Buying Chine Junk We the Wife and the Kids Don't Need. This Will Stop IF WE STOP IT. Cool  

Don't Feed The Woke. Especially Rino's. They are More Disgusting Then Fat Pig Communist Leftist PretendDEMs.

Teach Them When Young (Kids) Why All of This Will Lead to Our Demise. Especially Theirs.

Don't Finance Basket Weaving Degree's. Let The Little Bastards Get A Job and Pay For It.

NO STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS PERIOD EVER!!! INGRATE LITTLE SON"S OF A BITCH's. "HOW DARE YOU"

Pampering Little Ken and Karen Has Directly Led To This Shit. Ramen Noodle Time For Them. Evil or Very Mad

Do Not Finance Them, Any of It.

Quit Electing Communists!!!

NEVER EVER ELECT WEF STUDGES!!! Evil or Very Mad

Problem Likely Solved.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down