BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

custom cam guys

4 posters

Go down

custom cam guys Empty custom cam guys

Post  fordmonsta February 22nd 2023, 10:46 pm

What is a list of members or vendors on this site to go to for a custom solid roller cam?

fordmonsta

Back to top Go down

custom cam guys Empty Re: custom cam guys

Post  2 wicked February 23rd 2023, 11:40 am

I am sure if you contact Lem Evans, that would be a good place to start. I went with Mike Jones - Jones cam designs. He has done 3 camshafts for me. Excellent customer service from either of them. It's very important to have your engine info as well as realistic goals. The more info the better. Good luck 🤞

2 wicked

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy February 23rd 2023, 5:11 pm

fordmonsta wrote:What is a list of members or vendors on this site to go to for a custom solid roller cam?

A lot of us are in Limbo at this time as blank cores are marginally available for only certain lifts and separations.
If your needs fall in those few parameters, then great; or compromise to get the cam within those parameters.

Unless we have Callies make a tool steel core which then gets really expensive.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 February 23rd 2023, 10:29 pm

^ On a regrind how much duration could be knocked off of this cam? Can the exhaust lift be increased much?

http://www.pbm-erson.com/Catalog/Erson/Camshafts/Solid-Mechanical%20Roller_E/ERSE260905

Not trying to hyjack your thread OP, I was curious about regrinds is all. Congrats on the 547, nice times. Cool

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down