BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who drag races at St. Louis or Kansas City, MO

5 posters

Go down

Who drag races at St. Louis or Kansas City, MO Empty Who drag races at St. Louis or Kansas City, MO

Post  tiger January 2nd 2010, 10:58 pm

Just curious of how many of you guys I will see at the KC or St. Louis drag strips this summer? I live right in the middle of Missouri on I-70 so I can go either way.

tiger

Back to top Go down

Who drag races at St. Louis or Kansas City, MO Empty Re: Who drag races at St. Louis or Kansas City, MO

Post  maverick January 3rd 2010, 11:32 am

Greg, Jon.........Leave it alone. Laughing

Tiger, You gotta be careful when you say stuff like "I can go either way." in here. Laughing
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Who drag races at St. Louis or Kansas City, MO Empty Re: Who drag races at St. Louis or Kansas City, MO

Post  tiger January 3rd 2010, 12:14 pm

Shocked Shocked lol! lol! lol!

tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  jcoxracing January 3rd 2010, 1:02 pm

God willing I will be at Gateway for every bracket race.
Justin
jcoxracing
jcoxracing

Back to top Go down

Post  racnrick January 3rd 2010, 1:57 pm

maverick wrote:Greg, Jon.........Leave it alone. Laughing

Tiger, You gotta be careful when you say stuff like "I can go either way." in here. Laughing

Very true,,,, then you also need to take in to consideration his forum name along with what he said affraid affraid the two together don't look good! lol!

racnrick

Back to top Go down

Who drag races at St. Louis or Kansas City, MO Empty I'm usually at Gateway

Post  512Fairlane January 3rd 2010, 4:51 pm

I run at Gateway for the brackets, Nostalgia race and some of the Outlaw index races. They have an NMCA race on the schedule this year. I've been at the KC nostalgia race the last two years.
512Fairlane
512Fairlane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down