BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to get rebuild kits for Nitrous Express Solenoids?

4 posters

Go down

Where to get rebuild kits for Nitrous Express Solenoids? Empty Where to get rebuild kits for Nitrous Express Solenoids?

Post  Greg_P January 4th 2010, 11:24 am

I want to go thru the solenoids this winter, but can't seem to find any info on their site about rebuilding them.

Greg
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

Where to get rebuild kits for Nitrous Express Solenoids? Empty Re: Where to get rebuild kits for Nitrous Express Solenoids?

Post  605FOX January 7th 2010, 3:52 pm

give them a call they did mine for me 1-888-463-2781 or you can call INDUCTION-SOLUTIONS and talk to Steve Johnson and he can help out

605FOX
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Where to get rebuild kits for Nitrous Express Solenoids? Empty Re: Where to get rebuild kits for Nitrous Express Solenoids?

Post  Curt January 31st 2010, 2:41 pm

Take a drive up to Wichita Falls. They can either rebuild them, or sell you the parts you need. Nice guys, not very far away.
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg_P February 1st 2010, 3:31 pm

I appreciate the info, guys, I'll call them today!

Greg
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg_P February 2nd 2010, 3:44 pm

Talked to NX about my solenoids. They said they go through them for 12.50 a piece, plus any parts. Sounded good to me, do I'm going to be sending them off.

Greg
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno February 2nd 2010, 4:07 pm

Greg_P wrote:Talked to NX about my solenoids. They said they go through them for 12.50 a piece, plus any parts. Sounded good to me, do I'm going to be sending them off.

Greg

hey Greg before you send them off give Steve a call and he can enlighten you on those noids ..
here is his number 352-345-8010

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down