BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon, it's been 24 hours, WHERE'S the DVD's

+5
QtrWarrior
c.evans
jesse
bbf-falcon
racnrick
9 posters

Go down

Damon, it's been 24 hours, WHERE'S the DVD's Empty Damon, it's been 24 hours, WHERE'S the DVD's

Post  racnrick January 17th 2010, 2:37 pm

Damon,
Thanks for doing the DVD's for those of us that couldn't make it. Put me on your DVD list as usual.

Thanks again,

racnrick

Back to top Go down

Damon, it's been 24 hours, WHERE'S the DVD's Empty Re: Damon, it's been 24 hours, WHERE'S the DVD's

Post  bbf-falcon January 17th 2010, 3:25 pm

Put me down for 1 Damon Wink

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Damon, it's been 24 hours, WHERE'S the DVD's Empty Re: Damon, it's been 24 hours, WHERE'S the DVD's

Post  jesse January 17th 2010, 3:57 pm

same for me
jesse
jesse

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans January 17th 2010, 4:27 pm

racnrick wrote:Damon,
Thanks for doing the DVD's for those of us that couldn't make it. Put me on your DVD list as usual.

Thanks again,

Rick,

We're sorry you couldn't make it, but if it's any consolation, I had your new CNC ported TFS A-460 heads on display. Give me a couple of days, (got to unpack and assemble them) and they'll be ready to ship out.

Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon January 17th 2010, 4:49 pm

WOW Shocked Rick
Thats a kicka$$ lookin set of heads uncle Charlie fixed up for you Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior January 17th 2010, 6:26 pm

Count me in for one too Damon.
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  racnrick January 17th 2010, 7:46 pm

c.evans wrote:
racnrick wrote:Damon,

Thanks again,

Rick,

We're sorry you couldn't make it, but if it's any consolation, I had your new CNC ported TFS A-460 heads on display. Give me a couple of days, (got to unpack and assemble them) and they'll be ready to ship out.

Charlie

cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers

Thanks Charlie! I wish I was there, instead I choose to work this weekend, so I can order my oil pan from Lem this week and pay you! Very Happy
Now my question is, how many of you guys violated my holes with your fingers Question affraid Shocked Laughing

racnrick

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans January 17th 2010, 10:54 pm

Rick,

According to the hard working Kristina Lawyer,,,,,there were 172 meal tickets turned in at the cafeteria for lunch. So,,, I'm just assuming your heads were "fingered" about 172 times Exclamation Laughing Twisted Evil

Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  paulie January 17th 2010, 11:44 pm

if you do sell videos can you add me, how much and where do I send the funds. thanks

paulie

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon January 18th 2010, 10:02 am

paulie wrote:if you do sell videos can you add me, how much and where do I send the funds. thanks

Damon will post all of the details.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  GTmustang January 18th 2010, 10:09 am

Damon: Put me on your list for the Tech DVD.
Gary

GTmustang
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea January 18th 2010, 1:15 pm

Razz That didn't take long...

I'm about to make a new thread for the DVD stuff Idea

Rick and Sooz, thanks for helping with all the pictures. They turned out GREAT Cool

BTW, for those who missed out, IMO it was the best one to date Idea
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon January 18th 2010, 1:45 pm

D. Sea wrote:Razz That didn't take long...

I'm about to make a new thread for the DVD stuff Idea

Rick and Sooz, thanks for helping with all the pictures. They turned out GREAT Cool

BTW, for those who missed out, IMO it was the best one to date Idea
X2

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  racnrick January 18th 2010, 1:54 pm

c.evans wrote:Rick,

According to the hard working Kristina Lawyer,,,,,there were 172 meal tickets turned in at the cafeteria for lunch. So,,, I'm just assuming your heads were "fingered" about 172 times Exclamation Laughing Twisted Evil

Charlie

WOW, 172 people, what was the count at the other seminars?

racnrick

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf January 18th 2010, 1:54 pm

D. Sea wrote:BTW, for those who missed out, IMO it was the best one to date Idea

Go ahead, rub it in. Smile
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea January 18th 2010, 4:05 pm

jasonf wrote:
D. Sea wrote:BTW, for those who missed out, IMO it was the best one to date Idea

Go ahead, rub it in. Smile

Anytime my friend Razz
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down