BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mustang Hatchback fox pics with stock wing/spoiler with big tires?

+2
D. Sea
Fast Fox
6 posters

Go down

Mustang Hatchback fox pics with stock wing/spoiler with big tires? Empty Mustang Hatchback fox pics with stock wing/spoiler with big tires?

Post  Fast Fox January 21st 2010, 11:47 am

Any body got some they could post. I just sold my aluminum wing and think I want to replace it with factory lx spoiler but want to see some pics first. Not a lot of big tire foxes out there with stock wings so haven't had much luck. Thanks.
Fast Fox
Fast Fox

Back to top Go down

Mustang Hatchback fox pics with stock wing/spoiler with big tires? Empty A few pictures

Post  D. Sea January 21st 2010, 1:09 pm

Mustang Hatchback fox pics with stock wing/spoiler with big tires? MPJuly21B

Mustang Hatchback fox pics with stock wing/spoiler with big tires? MustangShootoutMPDragway5

Mustang Hatchback fox pics with stock wing/spoiler with big tires? DamonRun2DSC_0276

Mustang Hatchback fox pics with stock wing/spoiler with big tires? DamonRun2DSC_0277
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Mustang Hatchback fox pics with stock wing/spoiler with big tires? Empty Re: Mustang Hatchback fox pics with stock wing/spoiler with big tires?

Post  bigblockfox468 January 21st 2010, 1:16 pm

Damon you just a '' wild man '' Twisted Evil affraid
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Mustang Hatchback fox pics with stock wing/spoiler with big tires? Empty Re: Mustang Hatchback fox pics with stock wing/spoiler with big tires?

Post  bbf-falcon January 21st 2010, 1:23 pm

sup, WHEELIE queen Laughing

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea January 21st 2010, 1:29 pm

Most of the pictures I have of my car are from the front so you can't really see the spoiler. I'll see if I can find a few more..

Ah, here's one from last years BBF Bash. My anti-roll bar was not working correctly but here's a good shot of the back of the car...

Mustang Hatchback fox pics with stock wing/spoiler with big tires? Damon125

From the 08 BBF Bash

Mustang Hatchback fox pics with stock wing/spoiler with big tires? 2008BBFBashIIP1010034DamonSea

Mustang Hatchback fox pics with stock wing/spoiler with big tires? 2008BBFBashII089TracyandDamonSea
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea January 21st 2010, 1:30 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:sup, WHEELIE queen Laughing

Don't make me send the Chuckanator Twisted Evil
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird January 21st 2010, 1:52 pm

Don't worry Rick ,he won't leave Randy's side now affraid drunken king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Fast Fox January 21st 2010, 8:57 pm

Thanks a ton that is exactly what I was hoping to see Very Happy Very nice car I think the stock wings may even look better than aftermarket ones definetly what I am going with. Thanks, Gene.
Fast Fox
Fast Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon January 22nd 2010, 12:12 am

56Tbird wrote:Don't worry Rick ,he won't leave Randy's side now affraid drunken king

I would have never thunk it of the Chuckster affraid Shocked Laughing

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  crazzycat January 22nd 2010, 10:07 am

beautiful car you have!

Last edited by crazzycat on January 25th 2010, 10:15 am; edited 2 times in total

crazzycat

http://www.fastglitter.com

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea January 22nd 2010, 1:26 pm

Fast Fox wrote:Thanks a ton that is exactly what I was hoping to see Very Happy Very nice car I think the stock wings may even look better than aftermarket ones definetly what I am going with. Thanks, Gene.

I'm the same way, that's why I still have a stock dash, roll up windows etc What a Face

and thanks for the compliments Cool
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down