BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can an Edelbrock Victor waterpump be rebuilt?

3 posters

Go down

Can an Edelbrock Victor waterpump be rebuilt? Empty Can an Edelbrock Victor waterpump be rebuilt?

Post  Greg_P August 16th 2009, 6:38 pm

Got a little water from the weep hole now and then and would like to get it taken care of.

Thanks,

Greg
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

Can an Edelbrock Victor waterpump be rebuilt? Empty Re: Can an Edelbrock Victor waterpump be rebuilt?

Post  Greg_P August 17th 2009, 3:24 pm

Man I hope I did not pay 180 bucks for a water pump that lasted 10000 miles......and then can't be rebuilt.....

Evil or Very Mad
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

Can an Edelbrock Victor waterpump be rebuilt? Empty Re: Can an Edelbrock Victor waterpump be rebuilt?

Post  somethingclever August 20th 2009, 9:35 pm

I don't see why not.

Any machine shop could rebuild it for you I'm sure. It's just bearings and seals.

somethingclever

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH August 21st 2009, 6:26 pm

one phone(best tool) call to Edelbrock and you got the answer . plus if it can be able to get info if they sell a rebuild kit or who has the parts

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down