BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRAYERS NEEDED FOR Damon's DAD!!!!

+50
Wes Littrell
jsracing
BB94STANG
dr's wife racing
hayhauler
uf63
BBFmustang
Doug Rahn
Yoeman
61coon
TravisRice
83-88T-Bird Guy
D. Sea
racerk_2000
bluef100fe
schmitty
Dave Maxwell
billandlori
bbfstang
DILLIGASDAVE
jasonf
harleydave
Mark Miller
patfromjersey
FORDMANLCRACKEL
665 falcon
c.evans
richter69
Wayne Pearce
56Tbird
IDT-572
stangr8cr
bbf-falcon
Treeyasoon
69F100
Nevs
capri-sun
cobrakid8
342g
'65 T-BOLT
Tommyj466
gdog
dfree383
the Coug
ThndrChkn
paulie9fingers
bigblockfox468
res0rli9
bruno
Lonewolf1970
54 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

PRAYERS NEEDED FOR Damon's DAD!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: PRAYERS NEEDED FOR Damon's DAD!!!!

Post  jasonf March 6th 2010, 10:51 pm

Lonewolf1970 wrote:Update

Damon's dad has been moved to his on room and is doing alot better.But he is going have to stay in the hospital two more weeks it looks like. Crying or Very sad If I heard Tracy right they plan on doing an MRI on David's chest Sunday.That's all I know for now.We will keep you guys posted.

Chuck

Thanks Tiny.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

PRAYERS NEEDED FOR Damon's DAD!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: PRAYERS NEEDED FOR Damon's DAD!!!!

Post  BB94STANG March 7th 2010, 12:08 am

I'm prayin' for you guys. Ley me know how everything goes.
BB94STANG
BB94STANG

Back to top Go down

Post  jsracing March 7th 2010, 1:00 am

hope he contiues to get better Damon. You're family is in our prayers

jsracing

http://indyracingscene.com/?styleid=2

Back to top Go down

Post  342g March 7th 2010, 2:45 am

Good luck with everything, Damon, your dad is in our prayers.
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell March 7th 2010, 11:14 pm

Your family in our family's prayers.
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  scottke March 7th 2010, 11:44 pm

Keeping you guys in our thoughts and prayers.
scottke
scottke

Back to top Go down

Post  devildog March 9th 2010, 2:47 pm

Hey Damon.....thinking about ya man...hope everything is going better...D

devildog

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea March 9th 2010, 4:12 pm

He's doing a little better and they are even talking about sending him home tomorrow however he will need 24 hour 'supervision' so I'm not sure yet how we will conquer that hurtle. Doc said he WON'T get any better Sad

My brother is driving down from Cincy on Saturday so we can sit down and discuss a plan of action... There's a few loose ends, like my shop and property out there, that need to be taken care of ASAP. Long story short, we need to get another survey so my property is marked off, deeded along with the shop etc...

Thanks again guys and I'll keep ya' posted when I can.
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs March 9th 2010, 5:52 pm

D. Sea wrote:He's doing a little better and they are even talking about sending him home tomorrow however he will need 24 hour 'supervision' so I'm not sure yet how we will conquer that hurtle. Doc said he WON'T get any better Sad

My brother is driving down from Cincy on Saturday so we can sit down and discuss a plan of action... There's a few loose ends, like my shop and property out there, that need to be taken care of ASAP. Long story short, we need to get another survey so my property is marked off, deeded along with the shop etc...

Thanks again guys and I'll keep ya' posted when I can.

There is never a "good" time to take care of the loose ends, however it is much better to do it before you absolutely have to. I feel for you, it sucks, I know, I'm still dealing with my Dad's affairs 11 months after his passing. Hopefully your Dad recovers and is with us for a long time, but it's always best if you have the legal stuff taken care of. Best of luck, Steve.
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug March 12th 2010, 12:26 pm

Damon condolences my Mother in Law passed away monday night so we are having the same deal hang in there buddy....

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  The Pope March 12th 2010, 3:12 pm

I’m fairly new around here, but Damon, Randy and all who are involved, you are in my prayers for what all of you going thru. May God show grace and mercy for the needs of the families and friends. May his loving arms embrace and comfort all of you.

Last edited by The Pope on March 12th 2010, 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer)
The Pope
The Pope

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea March 12th 2010, 4:07 pm

Sorry to hear that Randy.

Dad came home Wednesday afternoon/evening and is doing much better. We're going to go over a few things tomorrow afternoon...
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  cheatham March 13th 2010, 8:21 am

Its good he's doing better ! Hang in there Damonn
cheatham
cheatham

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3