BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heading to Sikeston Saturday for t and t

+5
Lem Evans
'65 T-BOLT
KY JELLY
bruno
Wes Littrell
9 posters

Go down

Heading to Sikeston Saturday for t and t Empty Heading to Sikeston Saturday for t and t

Post  Wes Littrell March 5th 2010, 5:34 pm

Weather is supposed to be nice at Sikeston,Mo.Just wondering if anyone else will be there? Wes
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Heading to Sikeston Saturday for t and t Empty Re: Heading to Sikeston Saturday for t and t

Post  bruno March 5th 2010, 5:37 pm

good luck Wes and be safe !!!!

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Heading to Sikeston Saturday for t and t Empty Re: Heading to Sikeston Saturday for t and t

Post  KY JELLY March 5th 2010, 5:39 pm

What time are you gonna be there ? I could almost be talked into coming over to watch I like watching that truck run Very Happy
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  '65 T-BOLT March 5th 2010, 5:41 pm

you guys need to be closer to Maryland!....j/k I will move to Lexington, Ky someday soon!
'65 T-BOLT
'65 T-BOLT

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans March 5th 2010, 5:42 pm

Will there be any pixies there ?

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY March 5th 2010, 5:44 pm

Lem Evans wrote:Will there be any pixies there ?

that was completely uncalled for Charlie
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Heading to Sikeston Saturday for t and t Empty T and T

Post  Wes Littrell March 5th 2010, 5:53 pm

Test and tune is from 10 am to 4 pm.I am planning on being there when they open.So come on over. Wes
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans March 5th 2010, 6:36 pm

KY JELLY wrote:

please answer the question or you'll have to stay after school Exclamation

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY March 5th 2010, 8:15 pm

Lem Evans wrote:
KY JELLY wrote:

please answer the question or you'll have to stay after school Exclamation

The Dixie Doorslammers will be there june 26 and aug 14 and you are expected to be there Mr Evan's Laughing

Here is the schedule http://www.sikestondragstrip.net/schedule.html

I probably won't make it Wes , Becca already had plans and I need to work on the car anyway Mad

Good luck and have fun though
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn March 5th 2010, 8:52 pm

Good luck Wes. Have fun & be safe.

Oh yeah. Vids will sure perk up those of us that are still waiting for the snow to melt. Very Happy Wink

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon March 5th 2010, 9:19 pm

Good Luck Wes, and have a good time. Can't wait till the Bash, need a fix of the ole truck. Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Fast Fox March 6th 2010, 12:30 am

I will be there! Didn't realize any local guys were on here other than DDS Randy Moore. Unfortunately not bringing my car still preparing for the new season. Going to support co-worker with his new big inch Poncho. Sikeston is my home track and I have two paid spots right at the very front of the track number 7 and 8 welcome to park in either if you like! Hope to see you there Very Happy
Fast Fox
Fast Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Fast Fox March 6th 2010, 10:52 pm

Saw the truck in person today, very nice. If he would take the sissy bars off he could probably flip that truck over defineately a good show from a truck for sure.
Fast Fox
Fast Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY March 7th 2010, 7:44 pm

So we gonna get any times or are they top secret for match race purposes Laughing
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Heading to Sikeston Saturday for t and t Empty Times

Post  Wes Littrell March 7th 2010, 11:11 pm

It ran low 5.80s driving terrible.I messed with the four link but couldn't get it better.When I got home I was checking it out and found that one of my back tires is a 1/2" taller than the other one with the same pressure in them.I put these on right before the bash last year.I noticed at the bash that it was pulling pretty hard to the left,but I thought it was because I had changed rearends and might have got it off a little.Has anybody ran in to this before.A 1/2" in height is a lot.I'm going to measure rollout tomorrow. Wes
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 March 7th 2010, 11:18 pm

Yep, had it happen, I always check the rollout before I put them on the car. Sent one back and got a better match.

No more tires from Jegs for me.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon March 8th 2010, 6:12 am

Wes Littrell wrote:It ran low 5.80s driving terrible.I messed with the four link but couldn't get it better.When I got home I was checking it out and found that one of my back tires is a 1/2" taller than the other one with the same pressure in them.I put these on right before the bash last year.I noticed at the bash that it was pulling pretty hard to the left,but I thought it was because I had changed rearends and might have got it off a little.Has anybody ran in to this before.A 1/2" in height is a lot.I'm going to measure rollout tomorrow. Wes

Wes, I run into it alot. I mount alot of slicks for my racer buddy's. All brands , not just one. We sent 3 set's of M/T back before we got them right.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down