BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Mobile Alabama and Iraq 94 Mustang

5 posters

Go down

Hello from Mobile Alabama and Iraq 94 Mustang Empty Hello from Mobile Alabama and Iraq 94 Mustang

Post  cobra501 April 14th 2010, 3:40 pm

Hello all , just want to say hi and interduce myself. Been here lurking alittle from the other forum and me a few so far. Delt with Lem and few times, really good guy , and spoke to Bruno once or twice, fellow Alabamian. I also pissed a few people off too to I should fit in here I think lol. Well guys I am currently in Iraq and this is my second tour for a total of 46 months here in the desert. I will be coming home soon in about 70 days. Mamma says its time to come home . She did let me buy alot of toys while I was here so I will be very bust when I get home. I am working on a his and her 94 Mustangs. She wanted one also so I got her one. who says the ladies cant play . Her car, 94 GT convertible will get a color change and body kit with all new interior and everything billet which is all bought. 302 is coming out and a 435 going in. Car will be all street use and hopefully pull like a freight train. Still deciding wheels.Gonna post picks after painted.
My car, 94 GT coupe 12 pt cage, full tub, 9 inch 4.11 rear with 4 link and torsion bars. Kirkey seats , grant wheel , reinstalling carpet for limited street use, windows will still work also. alumastars wheels , 5" cowl hood, pin on . wing,wheelie bars, chute and everything else I could think of .lol Engine is 501 pumpgas motor. TFS heads by Lem , solid roller Comp XR 292 street grind. Still waiting on TF intake to hit the shelves. 1050 dommie , 10.2 cr . Eagle steel crank and h-beams, SRP dish pistons and total seal rings. I tried to get 700 out of it but not sure if its going to make it compared to other proven dynoed engines. Im going to run a plate with no more than 200 nos on it to stay safe so max output around 900hp maybe if Im lucky. bottom end will get upgraded later. Going to run what I got fo now. engine was origanaly for a cobra kit with a different cam and heads. Anyway its backed by TH400 JW built trans and bell. Went with a 4800 stall. Maybe too much but again guess I will find out when I hit the botton. Anyway Im glad Im here and glad I am getting close to being home to my wife, kids , dog , cars ,church and a beer and other activities.lol pease Cobra501 out
cobra501
cobra501

Back to top Go down

Hello from Mobile Alabama and Iraq 94 Mustang Empty Re: Hello from Mobile Alabama and Iraq 94 Mustang

Post  KdogWillis April 14th 2010, 5:09 pm

First and fore most thankx for your service to this great country that BIG BLUES run free. It's you and others like your self that keep it that way.Welcome to the site. Show lots of pics....P.s. not to far away from ya, right over here in GPT, Ms. Hope to see you @ crusin the coast this year. Cool
KdogWillis
KdogWillis

Back to top Go down

Hello from Mobile Alabama and Iraq 94 Mustang Empty Re: Hello from Mobile Alabama and Iraq 94 Mustang

Post  bigblockfox468 April 14th 2010, 5:15 pm

Welcome aboard cheers Be safe over there and Thank-You Exclamation
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 April 15th 2010, 7:54 am

Welcome Aboard !!!
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea April 15th 2010, 12:27 pm

Welcome to THE BBF Forum! And thanks for keeping us safe cheers
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum