BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Sale: My Personal TFS Tunnel Ram Manifold

5 posters

Go down

For Sale: My Personal TFS Tunnel Ram Manifold Empty For Sale: My Personal TFS Tunnel Ram Manifold

Post  c.evans April 23rd 2010, 10:16 pm

Hey guys,

I'm selling my TFS 2 X 4 tunnel ram that was on the 572 Kristina Lawyer engine. This manifold was sent to Nitrous Express to have the spray bar system installed and is pictured on their web site also. The manifold has been lightened considerably via Bridgeport work and has been fully ported. I have way more money invested in this set-up than I'm asking. It comes complete as pictured along with additional lines and plumbing. It was on Kristina's dragster when she won the Jegs Quick 32 race at Chandler, IN and also when she won Super Pro at the 2009 Ford Bash. I'll sell the base for $1300. The 2 X 4 top has been machined for the Quick Fuel shear plates and I'm selling it for $125. A pent roof top is also available for $175. If I don't sell it before the Ford Bash, you can see it there.

Charlie Evans
(270)685-4654

For Sale: My Personal TFS Tunnel Ram Manifold Manifx1

For Sale: My Personal TFS Tunnel Ram Manifold Manifx2

For Sale: My Personal TFS Tunnel Ram Manifold 4

For Sale: My Personal TFS Tunnel Ram Manifold 3

For Sale: My Personal TFS Tunnel Ram Manifold 2

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

For Sale: My Personal TFS Tunnel Ram Manifold Empty Re: For Sale: My Personal TFS Tunnel Ram Manifold

Post  c.evans April 23rd 2010, 10:27 pm

Hey guys,

The bottom three pictures were before the NX system was installed. My bad.

Charlie Evans

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

For Sale: My Personal TFS Tunnel Ram Manifold Empty Re: For Sale: My Personal TFS Tunnel Ram Manifold

Post  bbf-falcon April 24th 2010, 7:27 pm

Charlie, Have ya got an extra linkage set for that? I might be needing one a little later Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans April 24th 2010, 8:58 pm

Rick,

That particular manifold went to CA and stayed out there for 9 weeks with Mr. Kent Enderle. His company is the one that makes all the tunnel ram linkage kits, and even for other names, such as Barry Grant. Anyway we developed a dedicated TFS tunnel ram linkage kit and I always have at least one of them in stock. Another place where you can buy it is through TFS themselves.

Hope this helps,
Uncle Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  chuck stevens April 24th 2010, 9:31 pm

Charlie, I've gotta talk to you about that linkage setup...at the BASH.

chuck stevens

http://E-MAIL= stevensracingent@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brad April 25th 2010, 8:28 am

how much can be sprayed through that set up charlie?

brad

Back to top Go down

Post  dadof384k April 25th 2010, 9:50 am

brad. there are jets to spray from 50 to 300 horse power. we always sprayed 200 hp for 2 seconds with the fuel pressure set at 8.6 psi. that was good for about .23 a very safe tune up and the car was deadly. todd

dadof384k

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon April 25th 2010, 3:07 pm

Charlie, Are you using silicone for a top gasket or With a gasket Question

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  dadof384k April 25th 2010, 10:05 pm

we ran it both with and without. todd

dadof384k

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans May 10th 2010, 11:23 pm

bump

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down