BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Fabio, how's the Fox body coming along...

2 posters

Go down

Hey Fabio, how's the Fox body coming along... Empty Hey Fabio, how's the Fox body coming along...

Post  jbozzelle May 2nd 2010, 11:55 pm

You finished that Fox yet? Did you run any bars to the front? I'm looking for ideas on them and also tying in that midplate to the dash bar...

I got a few more welded in mine. Just need to finish the bars to the front and a few out back and the chassis is done.

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Hey Fabio, how's the Fox body coming along... Empty Re: Hey Fabio, how's the Fox body coming along...

Post  richter69 May 3rd 2010, 3:12 pm

been workin on it some, will get some pics up tonight.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Hey Fabio, how's the Fox body coming along... Empty Re: Hey Fabio, how's the Fox body coming along...

Post  richter69 May 3rd 2010, 10:06 pm

dont show much, its what I got lol.

Hey Fabio, how's the Fox body coming along... TV10-17-09001-8-1

Hey Fabio, how's the Fox body coming along... TV10-17-09002-8-1
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle May 3rd 2010, 10:21 pm

You think those front bars would be BBF friendly? I thought of doing that but it looks tight without the valve covers and plugs on there... But I want to do something to tie the strut towers together in case it wheelstands and it comes crashing down...

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 May 3rd 2010, 10:24 pm

Should be fine, I trimmed away some of the inner fender mainly for cosmetic reasons, though it did lose 6.5#s, the shock tower structure is pretty beefy, I have seen a lot of BB fox cars with no forward strut bars at all.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down