BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here ya go Nick, and it aint runnin a W...........

+8
Maddmattmustangs
jbozzelle
bbf-falcon
knrclark
'65 T-BOLT
Curt
res0rli9
richter69
12 posters

Go down

Here ya go Nick, and it aint runnin a W........... Empty Here ya go Nick, and it aint runnin a W...........

Post  richter69 May 4th 2010, 7:00 pm

Here ya go Nick, and it aint runnin a W........... Kelly2

Here ya go Nick, and it aint runnin a W........... Kelly3

Here ya go Nick, and it aint runnin a W........... Kelly4

Here ya go Nick, and it aint runnin a W........... Kelly6

Here ya go Nick, and it aint runnin a W........... Kelly8

Last pic is old, its on true 10.5's now....................

565", alum block, C heads, 3 foggers, flat black................... Cool
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Here ya go Nick, and it aint runnin a W........... Empty Re: Here ya go Nick, and it aint runnin a W...........

Post  res0rli9 May 4th 2010, 7:11 pm

We need some running video's

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Here ya go Nick, and it aint runnin a W........... Empty Re: Here ya go Nick, and it aint runnin a W...........

Post  richter69 May 4th 2010, 7:21 pm

These guys are pretty much on the downlow, I'm gonna get with them some this year and help um out, for all you guys that loose interest in a project they have been building this car since like 96 or so.....................just now getting it done. Thats dedication.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt May 4th 2010, 7:22 pm

I like the way Jon's reflection shows up in the third photo. LOL Smile
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 May 4th 2010, 7:25 pm

don't be dissin' the voodoo head............if you only knew lol.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 May 4th 2010, 7:27 pm

Yep thats dedication alright. Now get your A+ know it all ass over there and help get it going, AND dont forget the video's

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  '65 T-BOLT May 4th 2010, 11:06 pm

I know what those guys are going through! I have owned my junk since '89 and I had it together for a total of 4 seasons in the last 21 years! ...363w , 427w , and a 521. ....I like there car. like everyone else said more pics and video!
'65 T-BOLT
'65 T-BOLT

Back to top Go down

Here ya go Nick, and it aint runnin a W........... Empty Nice

Post  knrclark May 4th 2010, 11:21 pm

I like it!!
knrclark
knrclark
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon May 5th 2010, 5:09 am

Not wanting to sound negitive but,being dedicated would not mean taking 14 yrs. building this car. I like it though Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 May 5th 2010, 8:17 am

bbf-falcon wrote:Not wanting to sound negitive but,being dedicated would not mean taking 14 yrs. building this car. I like it though Smile

It is considering they built something that was not exactly in their price range, the overall end product was not altered much from what they set out to build either.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle May 5th 2010, 9:09 am

bbf-falcon wrote:Not wanting to sound negitive but,being dedicated would not mean taking 14 yrs. building this car. I like it though Smile

Gotta spend what you can when you can. I'm in that boat right now. If you never start spending it'll never get built!

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 May 5th 2010, 12:37 pm

How many on this board have changed directions like 6 times during the course of a 2 yr build and still aint got anything to show for it?...............and this was not directed at anyone specific.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs May 5th 2010, 12:44 pm

richter69 wrote:How many on this board have changed directions like 6 times during the course of a 2 yr build and still aint got anything to show for it?...............and this was not directed at anyone specific.

ive changed plans like 8 times in 2 months before i got my course plotted in does that count? Very Happy
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  whatbumper May 5th 2010, 12:53 pm

I've just changed courses yesterday. I have recently sold my 69 coupe and 92 hatch thinking I was going to buy a roller but then I got a call out of the blue. I hauled off a 1970 Maverick (FREE) from a guy in a nearby town that was going to lose it because the city said it had to go. I think that I will build this as my personal car and bracket race it. Most likely it will start as a sb car as I already have an old 302 out of a 69 truck but it will end up being a bb car when i get the front end ready in the next few years.

whatbumper

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno May 5th 2010, 1:51 pm

I Like the wilson burst panel

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  duff429 May 5th 2010, 2:29 pm

ok. what is the "w" tire all you guys talk about?
duff429
duff429

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs May 5th 2010, 4:44 pm

That's kind of like saying "it's not about the money", when it's always about the money!

Or when someone says, "don't take this personally", you know it isn't going to be good.

Bottom line, he finally got it done, or at least close.

So, don't take this personally, Rick! Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  '65 T-BOLT May 5th 2010, 10:46 pm

I blew up the 521 two years ago (lost oil press / bent crank). short block's been done for a year. Been saving up the hard to come by green stuff for the last year. Just ordered my valves and retainers from Lem on Monday. THANKS LEM!
'65 T-BOLT
'65 T-BOLT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down