BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know what wears me the f&ck out?

+10
69F100
valleydawg
Northwest outlaw
billandlori
AZFairlane
the Coug
Maddmattmustangs
cool40
bb429power
richter69
14 posters

Go down

You know what wears me the f&ck out? Empty You know what wears me the f&ck out?

Post  richter69 May 8th 2010, 9:50 pm

When you repeatedly get asked "what size BBC you runnin'?"...................

I'm gonna put big stickers on the car that clearly state "Big Block Ford Powered".............and get my damn Street Head Mafia deal made up lol. Primer Plus solenoid throws um for a loop...........they think it got naaaaaz on it........................ Laughing
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

You know what wears me the f&ck out? Empty Re: You know what wears me the f&ck out?

Post  bb429power May 8th 2010, 9:55 pm

We need to start a 385 series mafia. Taking out all them stupid chebbies one at a time. And I mean a REAL mafia, someone talks to me about how bbc's are better I gonna break their legs. Evil or Very Mad ain't havin it.
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

You know what wears me the f&ck out? Empty Re: You know what wears me the f&ck out?

Post  richter69 May 8th 2010, 9:57 pm

They guy that put me out in the finals was a BBC powered T bird...pisses me off.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power May 8th 2010, 10:10 pm

Same here, chevies really are over rated. I have NO clue why people love them soooooooo much, I'm not just saying this because I don't like them. But they are the cheapestly built and have the crappiest designs. Its a pain to adjust the timing since the distributor's in the back, then there are so many dang variations of thins with the SAME dang engine. They really are the worst. Then they will love Ford models and put a turd in a gem. WTF?????? I don't get it. Mad No Evil or Very Mad .............................dumb asses.
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 May 8th 2010, 10:56 pm

i had a couple of punks at mcdonalds ask me what year my camaro was! i just said it aint no f*&%$# camaro and one punk told the other,"i told you it was some kinda dodge dumbass".i'm not even gona tell you what kinda history lesson i give them two.i had the car on our rollback,in good light,and its a 69 coupe like Jon's and has all the factory chrome emblems & letters on it + the boss paint job,how dumb can they be!lol Rolling Eyes
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs May 8th 2010, 11:11 pm

I hear ya guys. people kept asking me what year my javilin was Shocked Its a mustang....... oh, what size dodge engine? OMFG WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS????? Laughing

came across a guy that thinks his procomp chevy can beat me once im back out...... ill show him why a procrap sbc can not and will not hold against a cleveland. Twisted Evil
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug May 9th 2010, 12:06 am

Matt I am startng the mock up on my 351 C this week trying to check it all out for the little Pinto..... with a Glide......

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  AZFairlane May 9th 2010, 12:31 am

Hey Randy, you want me to fax you a copy of "How to build a pro stock Pinto". lol
AZFairlane
AZFairlane
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug May 9th 2010, 12:35 am

AZ I think I have that covered ex Pro Car and a 377 inch Nicholson Pro Stock top end ...... I am going to run a strip Dominator with it on alky or just put on some stack injectors....... I hope a 5800 converter will be ok with a glide and some 5.14 or 5.67 gears for 1/8 mile racing.... car use to run a SBF and glide weighed in at 2050 lbs

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs May 9th 2010, 12:37 am

Pinto? Shocked hope it has "W"s Laughing
hows getting it under the hood working?
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug May 9th 2010, 12:40 am

Matt it is an all tube Chassis car..... No it ain't got no friggen W's on it 16x33x15 slicks if it doesn't run like I want it I will stick the Pro Stock cam in it and the Tunnel Ram and 2 1050's and that should do it.... 795/ 736 292/302@.050

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori May 9th 2010, 2:45 am

My buddy almost went up and kicked the sh*t out of the track announcer when he said his altered had a 400 Chevy in it!! Guy must have thought he made a mistake filling out his tech card. Painted Ford blue and everything......

Stupid bow tie idiots....

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  Northwest outlaw May 9th 2010, 11:47 am

Well it works out good to just tell them that they got handed by a 302 sbf if they are that stupied.... Twisted Evil
Northwest outlaw
Northwest outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post  valleydawg May 9th 2010, 3:46 pm

Last month I ran my best 1/8 mile time (4.94) and some dude came over and was looking at the car and said is that a chevy motor. I said hell no and then he said ...I just thought most of the faster cars were chevys. My buddy said he was watching me because he said it looked like I was just about to lose it. Another guy at the Pinks race asked me was the Probe front wheel drive…???
valleydawg
valleydawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs May 9th 2010, 4:01 pm

Just razzin on the "w"'s. I dont care what tire is under a car as long as it hooks good and doesnt blow apart.

Im hoping to get my cleveland back under the hood tommorrow for final fitting of headers and trans crossmember.
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori May 9th 2010, 4:27 pm

That's pretty funny about the front wheel drive.....he was prolly gonna give you a big tip, put the slicks on the front!!!

I had some dip sh*t laughing at my Faimont 'cause it had a hood scoop, he says "Who the hell would put a hood scoop on a Fairmont??" Well dummy, someone with a big block that would spank what ever little piece of crap you drove in.

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 May 9th 2010, 7:44 pm

When we at the track with Rick's RX7 you would be surprized at the people to come over thinking it has a chevy in it until they look and see the Ford Motorsport valve covers, Then say what size motor is that and see the look on there face when they hear 557bbf.I remember one time they was a guy with a camaro (he said he had the fastest car there) spraying the crap out of it and 1 of they guys that came to the track with us told the guy in the camaro the RX7 had a 289 n/a engine in it he blew the camaro trying to out run it on tnt night.Hate to see anybody loose a engine no matter what make it is but some people will do anything to try to be fastest.If they was money on the line maybe but on tnt to say I had the fastest car there I don't think so.
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs May 9th 2010, 9:50 pm

I got one guy now that thinks his king sh!t. he runs 8 flats in the 1/8th. My 2v headed stock displacement small cammed holley 670 cfm 351 i had in my 73 ran that fast WITH 2.75 gears Laughing
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  cletus66 May 10th 2010, 8:34 am

About 10 years ago, I drove my '67 Mustang fastback to the 7-11 to get some adult beverages. A teenager came out and stared at the car and said, "What is that? A Ferrari? " Laughing Laughing
cletus66
cletus66

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno May 10th 2010, 1:42 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^ lmao .... lol!

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  4thHorseman May 13th 2010, 1:42 pm

On the street out here there is a lot of kids with turbo'ed rice. They follow each other around like some kind of farting, neon-colored, circus train. They all think their stuff is sooooo quick. I'll screw around some weekend nights with the wife's 428R and go out looking for trouble. It is still fun schooling them with a V8 Ford from a dig. I swear if they ever rode in anything with some serious ballz they'd wet themselves soggy.

I have a pal who run's a 572ci BBC with an 8-71 10psi in a tubbed '72 Nova. He talks a TON of sh!t even after he watched '69 Stang tail lights all the way down the track. I don't get it. I guess you can't fix stupid...
4thHorseman
4thHorseman

Back to top Go down

Post  mustang68mustangs1 May 13th 2010, 11:52 pm

I had my car at a cruise night last year, 68 stang with a 466. I had a sticker on the air cleaner that said 429/4V. So this dumbass walks up with his girl lookin at the motor and asks if its a 5 oh'. His girl says to him " It says 429 right there!" I said yea next year where gonna put a 4 barrel and duals on it! LOL!
Bob

mustang68mustangs1

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs May 14th 2010, 9:09 am

Laughing are ricer population has exploded over the winter here, everywhere you hear a pissed off bee running down the highway.
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum