BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McLeod 12" Flywheel, Pressure Plate, and Clutch Disc For Sale ***SOLD***

2 posters

Go down

McLeod 12" Flywheel, Pressure Plate, and Clutch Disc For Sale ***SOLD*** Empty McLeod 12" Flywheel, Pressure Plate, and Clutch Disc For Sale ***SOLD***

Post  patfromjersey July 2nd 2010, 10:49 pm

For anyone interested, I finally have all my stuff out and cleaned up. I only have 2500 miles on this setup since installed brand new. I decided to go back to a C6, so that's why I took it all out.

McLeod Flywheel 463222 (No heat cracks, bolt right in, cleaned up surface rust on outside with wire wheel) $200 - includes shipping

McLeod 12" Flywheel, Pressure Plate, and Clutch Disc For Sale ***SOLD*** Flywheel01

McLeod 12" Flywheel, Pressure Plate, and Clutch Disc For Sale ***SOLD*** Flywheel02

McLeod Pressure Plate 360650 (No heat cracks, bolt right up) $150 - includes shipping

McLeod 12" Flywheel, Pressure Plate, and Clutch Disc For Sale ***SOLD*** Pressureplate01

McLeod 12" Flywheel, Pressure Plate, and Clutch Disc For Sale ***SOLD*** Pressureplate02

McLeod 12" Flywheel, Pressure Plate, and Clutch Disc For Sale ***SOLD*** Pressureplate03

McLeod Clutch Disc 260863 (Plenty of material left, bolt right up) $100 - includes shipping

McLeod 12" Flywheel, Pressure Plate, and Clutch Disc For Sale ***SOLD*** Clutchdisc01

McLeod 12" Flywheel, Pressure Plate, and Clutch Disc For Sale ***SOLD*** Clutchdisc02

McLeod 12" Flywheel, Pressure Plate, and Clutch Disc For Sale ***SOLD*** Clutchdisc03

McLeod 12" Flywheel, Pressure Plate, and Clutch Disc For Sale ***SOLD*** Clutchdisc04

McLeod 12" Flywheel, Pressure Plate, and Clutch Disc For Sale ***SOLD*** Clutchdisc05

Last edited by patfromjersey on July 3rd 2010, 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
patfromjersey
patfromjersey
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

McLeod 12" Flywheel, Pressure Plate, and Clutch Disc For Sale ***SOLD*** Empty Re: McLeod 12" Flywheel, Pressure Plate, and Clutch Disc For Sale ***SOLD***

Post  bowsher21 July 3rd 2010, 8:18 am

Add this to the scatter shield. I will take it if you still have it.
Chuck 630-917-0801
bowsher21
bowsher21

Back to top Go down

McLeod 12" Flywheel, Pressure Plate, and Clutch Disc For Sale ***SOLD*** Empty Re: McLeod 12" Flywheel, Pressure Plate, and Clutch Disc For Sale ***SOLD***

Post  patfromjersey July 3rd 2010, 10:41 am

Okay Chuck, I'll give you a call today. I'll sell everything to you for $450 (I'm giving you the Scattershield for nothing). I also have the throw out bearing too, which I forgot to list, so you can have that as well. I modified the fork to work with a hydraulic slave cylinder, so if you want to try and straightened that out, I will put that in the box as well. I will box everything up by Tuesday, hopefully in one heavy box I can find at work on Tuesday. Very Happy
patfromjersey
patfromjersey
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  patfromjersey July 3rd 2010, 11:03 am

Chuck, it looks like I'm selling the scattershield to a guy that posted about it before you, but I will still give you all the other extra's I listed for free. I'll give you a call, after I run a few errands. If it doesn't pan out with the other guy, I will go with the original offer for you.

Pat
patfromjersey
patfromjersey
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bowsher21 July 3rd 2010, 12:15 pm

I'm crushed, Thought I finaly found an affordable scattershield for my short track beater. I look forward to your call on the other stuff.
bowsher21
bowsher21

Back to top Go down

Post  patfromjersey July 3rd 2010, 12:36 pm

I'm so sorry about that Chuck; I jumped the gun on Ron in Houston. He bought the scattershield. If it doesn't work out for him, he will have someone to sell it to. There's a few guys looking for one.

These parts are SOLD to Chuck. Thanks again!
patfromjersey
patfromjersey
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down