BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are they worth?

5 posters

Go down

What are they worth? Empty What are they worth?

Post  Skidmark August 5th 2010, 5:51 pm

I'm gonna post these for sale in the Stuff for Sale soon, but thought I'd ask what the fair going price is first as I have no idea. Dont wanna look like a fool asking 3 times what they are worth...lol. So what should I be asking to get outta these? The D3VE heads and 460 D1VE crank are in fine shape. Thanks in advance!
Skidmark
Skidmark

Back to top Go down

What are they worth? Empty Re: What are they worth?

Post  jcoxracing August 5th 2010, 7:33 pm

No offense but you'll most likely have a hard time getting rid of your d3 heads for $30. I personally scrapped all of my pairs because they were just in the way. I just sold a 460 crank for $40. I hope this helps.
Justin
jcoxracing
jcoxracing

Back to top Go down

Post  Carl August 5th 2010, 8:13 pm

Yup, I tried to sell a some D3 heads for $25/ea and had zero takers. Hauled most of them for scrap. Stock cranks might bring $50.00 if picked up locally.

Carl

Back to top Go down

Post  Skidmark August 5th 2010, 8:38 pm

jcoxracing wrote:No offense but you'll most likely have a hard time getting rid of your d3 heads for $30. I personally scrapped all of my pairs because they were just in the way. I just sold a 460 crank for $40. I hope this helps.
Justin

Carl wrote:Yup, I tried to sell a some D3 heads for $25/ea and had zero takers. Hauled most of them for scrap. Stock cranks might bring $50.00 if picked up locally.

Thanks guys...thats all I need to know. I didnt know if the D3 heads were worth selling or not. I'll figure something out. Very Happy

Last edited by Skidmark on August 5th 2010, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Skidmark
Skidmark

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon August 5th 2010, 10:11 pm

I gave Al Martin a set,he might take them if you pay the shipping Laughing

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  longroofracer August 5th 2010, 11:51 pm

It is handy to have a bare block, heads and misc parts for mockup purposes, so you don't have to use your newly freshened parts. If you have no takers at a reasonable price, they would be worth more than scrap if you want to test fit parts.
longroofracer
longroofracer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skidmark August 7th 2010, 8:50 am

longroofracer wrote:It is handy to have a bare block, heads and misc parts for mockup purposes, so you don't have to use your newly freshened parts. If you have no takers at a reasonable price, they would be worth more than scrap if you want to test fit parts.

Excellent idea! Smile
Skidmark
Skidmark

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down