BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chevy Help

3 posters

Go down

Chevy Help Empty Chevy Help

Post  plowboy34 August 6th 2010, 8:44 am

I have a buddy who wants me to pump his 350 a little and I know zero about chebbies. I tried my best to get him to put in a 460 but no go. Anyways my question is is there a site anything like this one that has some info. I really hate to ask this here but he is a good friend who doesnt beat his wife and kids or kick thge dog. He goes to work and does all the other things right. I just can't get him out of the chebbie. I guess everybody has some faults, I told him I could have more repect for him if he drove a Ford and slapped the little woman around a little......JK I really don't think that....maybe.

plowboy34

Back to top Go down

Chevy Help Empty Re: Chevy Help

Post  ThndrChkn August 6th 2010, 11:33 am

I'm in the same boat right now. A good fiend of mine asked if I'd help him with his Nova. He said he wanted it to be fast, I told him there's plenty of room for a BBF in there. But he never said no, he said, he wasn't sure if that would be the right thing to do or not. I told him, he knows it is, just look at how my truck runs. Laughing

What all does he want to do to it?

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  johndickjr August 6th 2010, 12:36 pm

i am the only ford man in the family now, so i have to look at the chevy junk all the time..anyway how fast does he want it, how much $$ does he have to spend? street or race?

johndickjr

Back to top Go down

Post  plowboy34 August 7th 2010, 2:50 pm

Do not need a race car by any means. It is a 91 half ton truck. It has that TBI injection. I told him he would be better off to get a new intake and carb, a good exhaust system. I don't know what cam to run and also wondering if a port job would be a big help as it is with Ford heads. He thinks it has good power now and it is bone stock so if we bump it say 40hp he'll think he has a rocket....lol. Appreciate any help.

plowboy34

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down