BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

55 Bird..........

+5
KY JELLY
56Tbird
schmitty
bbf-falcon
res0rli9
9 posters

Go down

55 Bird.......... Empty 55 Bird..........

Post  res0rli9 September 17th 2010, 6:32 am

Did Dan-0 teach this guy how to drive.
what a wast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rndscYDd6g

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

55 Bird.......... Empty Re: 55 Bird..........

Post  bbf-falcon September 17th 2010, 8:34 am

Those things accelerate so fast,its in the wall before you can get off the pedal. Too Bad,nice Bird Sad

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty September 17th 2010, 8:42 am

Man that took turn for the worse in a split second. I can't beleive they let spectators that close to the track even with the baracades. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird September 17th 2010, 9:14 am

I can teach him how to fix it too....That's extreme excelleration, you keyboard racers need to drive something that's capable of getting out from under you once. You'll have a different respect for driving one then. It's not like driving something that responses like a streetcar .They don't spin around or slide around ,they jump in an instant. If they don't go straight ,there's no letting off and saving it, it's done happened ,your just along for the ride. everything is critical ,tire pressure ,being completely straight and in the groove. Chassis adjustment,shock adjustment. It's a different world, and i don't even have a blower YET? The next pass will be his funnest, letting that thing loose and wondering if it's gonna go straight!! affraid king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon September 17th 2010, 9:23 am

The king has spoken Smile Just like tonight ,i'm going to a track thats alot more narrow than my last one.Its a Fri. TnT and who knows what the track will be like. Lining up in the groove straight,tire pressure,and track surface is really critical. I will watch a few cars go down the track before I make a pass.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY September 17th 2010, 9:45 am

The only thing he could have done "better" was to have reacted quicker to the car getting loose and its doubtful anyone can react that quick , he done everything else right , did not lock the brakes and steered the right way it was just at the point of no return.

I would say to put yourself in his shoes you would have to drive a 5.70 1/8 mile car through a water puddle at half track and not know the water was there lol!
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonewolf1970 September 17th 2010, 9:53 am

HOLEY SHIT.........ITS NO FUN WHEN ALL YOU SEE IS THE WALL GETTING CLOSER TOO YOU.AND IT REACHES OUT TO SAY........HOW DEE!!! Laughing Laughing
Lonewolf1970
Lonewolf1970

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDave65 September 17th 2010, 12:05 pm

56Tbird wrote:I can teach him how to fix it too....That's extreme excelleration, you keyboard racers need to drive something that's capable of getting out from under you once. You'll have a different respect for driving one then. It's not like driving something that responses like a streetcar .They don't spin around or slide around ,they jump in an instant. If they don't go straight ,there's no letting off and saving it, it's done happened ,your just along for the ride. everything is critical ,tire pressure ,being completely straight and in the groove. Chassis adjustment,shock adjustment. It's a different world, and i don't even have a blower YET? The next pass will be his funnest, letting that thing loose and wondering if it's gonna go straight!! affraid king

You are exactly right '56. When a really fast car gets crooked you don't just lift and stop it. You carry so much momentum you just can't stop. When that car turned right, there was no saving it as far as it rotated around. He countersteered it enough to not spin it all the way around. Hate he tore it up.
BigDave65
BigDave65

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 September 17th 2010, 12:13 pm

KY JELLY wrote:The only thing he could have done "better" was to have reacted quicker to the car getting loose and its doubtful anyone can react that quick , he done everything else right , did not lock the brakes and steered the right way it was just at the point of no return.

I would say to put yourself in his shoes you would have to drive a 5.70 1/8 mile car through a water puddle at half track and not know the water was there lol!

Red did that at Bowling green.................. affraid
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblockfox468 September 17th 2010, 12:37 pm

Damn Shocked
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum