BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS: D-9 Engine Block - Sale Pending

2 posters

Go down

FS: D-9 Engine Block - Sale Pending Empty FS: D-9 Engine Block - Sale Pending

Post  Copperhead September 24th 2010, 2:28 pm

Guys,.....

I have my old D-9 block from my Ford Racing 514 crate motor that I like to get out of my way. It's a .030 over (4.39). I damaged a couple of pistons of a bad N2O tune and salvaged/sold what I could and started over. This is all I have left from the original engine.

A couple of the skirts have some scarring and I don't know if they would clean up w/ an additional .050 bore or not? You can look at for yourself and decide.

Anyway,.......

I'd take $40 for it just to get it out of my way. I'm tired of it taking up space in my garage. I can bring it with me to the NMRA race @ Bowling Green if anyone is interested?

Last edited by Copperhead on September 29th 2010, 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Copperhead
Copperhead

Back to top Go down

FS: D-9 Engine Block - Sale Pending Empty Re: FS: D-9 Engine Block - Sale Pending

Post  738drvr September 25th 2010, 11:29 pm

pm sent.
738drvr
738drvr

Back to top Go down

FS: D-9 Engine Block - Sale Pending Empty Re: FS: D-9 Engine Block - Sale Pending

Post  Copperhead September 28th 2010, 3:14 pm

FS: D-9 Engine Block - Sale Pending Bump

Come on guys,........ 40 bucks is cheap for a block.

If something happens and it turns out that it's not usable, at 226lbs it'll fetch close to $30 on the scrap market.

Copperhead
Copperhead

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down