BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve you looked busy this weeked at SGMP

2 posters

Go down

Steve you looked busy this weeked at SGMP Empty Steve you looked busy this weeked at SGMP

Post  jones October 26th 2010, 10:06 am

I was there Friday thru Sunday and saw a lot of your t-shirts and cars with your stickers! The only time I saw you was when you was on the line with one of your cars!

jones

Back to top Go down

Steve you looked busy this weeked at SGMP Empty Re: Steve you looked busy this weeked at SGMP

Post  Induction-Solutions October 26th 2010, 10:11 am

Thanks for the post. Yes, I did run my butt off trying to help as many of our customers as I could as well as a few customers of others that ask for some help too... We had quite a few guys get thru some rounds and in the the semi's and quarter finals, but just couldn't make it to the finals this time like we did in the spring race. A few of my heavy hitters struggled all weekend and we had a hell of a time trying to figure out some issues with there cars.. Embarassed

I guess it's like everything else in life, you have to take the good with the bad.. Thanks again and guys don't be afraid to ever say hi at a race !! Thanks, SJ

Brooksville, Fl. 34604
Shop 352-593-5900
Cell 815-341-8853
www.InductionSolutions.com
Induction-Solutions
Induction-Solutions
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

http://www.InductionSolutions.com

Back to top Go down