BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photoshopped a mach 1

+7
Maddmattmustangs
LivermoreDave
69F100
res0rli9
richter69
jsracing
bb429power
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Photoshopped a mach 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Photoshopped a mach 1

Post  nuclearcobra November 6th 2010, 5:46 am

bb429power wrote:Okay, I hate mustangs since everybody and their mother has one. Sort of. Laughing But some I like since they are just badazz but I don't want to own one because everyone else has one, you know what I mean? Well there is one mustang that I would own, a mach 1, after seeing the "boss snake" car I realized that I like the 73 the most out of all the mach 1's. I found one online and worked my magic on it, I bet you can't tell me all the things that are different on it. Wink Doesn't it look a lot cooler now? Smile the cowl was made from the paintbrush, then I worked it a lot and made it look cool.
before
Photoshopped a mach 1 - Page 2 73Mach1Pic

after
Photoshopped a mach 1 - Page 2 73Mach1edited
Hey get it right thats not true about cobra two's its everybodys sister and mother had one Laughing
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power November 6th 2010, 8:14 am

Mark, I'm sorry but I don't know anything about the car. I found it un Google images and searched "59 anglia" and its the first picture. I would like to know more about it though. Very Happy
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller November 7th 2010, 1:07 am

If i go to my buddy's Sunday i'm going to log on to this site and show him the picture.I'm pretty sure it's the car he built.If it's the guy my buddy built it for had a 429 with Aluminum Cj heads and a C-4 transmission in the car.I think my buddy said the guy that has the car now was moving to Hawaii.

Later Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  BOSS 429 November 7th 2010, 9:09 am

i love the 71 thru 73s also, ive ownd so many of those i lost count, the cowel hood doesnt bother me much, but i like the stock ram air better

RICH
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

Post  mustang68mustangs1 November 7th 2010, 9:53 am

The Mustang looks like an AMX now with the cowl. Not crazy about that year either, I'm partial to the earlier years.
I do like that Color Green though.That would look cool as shit on your truck .
Bob

mustang68mustangs1

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power November 7th 2010, 10:05 am

mustang68mustangs1 wrote:The Mustang looks like an AMX now with the cowl. Not crazy about that year either, I'm partial to the earlier years.
I do like that Color Green though.That would look cool as shit on your truck .
Bob
Yeah it kind of does now that you say that, my mom said it looked like a Javelin.

As for my truck, it will be gloss black with a metallic green. Mainly black with green accents like the grill, bumpers, a 3 spike design on the side, all the ford letters, part of the dash, steering column, wheels, stuff like that. I have a photoshopped design of that too, I will find it for you.
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2