BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New airline security......

2 posters

Go down

New airline security...... Empty New airline security......

Post  ThndrChkn November 11th 2010, 11:09 pm

This is a great idea... Would definitely get rid of some of the problems...

AIRLINE SECURITY.....

Someone should develop an airport security device that eliminates the privacy concerns that come with full-body scanners at the airports.

It’s an armored booth you step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on your person. You see, this as a win-win situation for everyone, with none of this crap about racial profiling. It also would eliminate the costs of a long and expensive trial. Justice would be swift. Case closed!

You're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system . . . "Attention standby passengers — we now have a seat available on flight number 6709." Shocked Cool

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

New airline security...... Empty Re: New airline security......

Post  schmitty November 11th 2010, 11:17 pm

That is just plain and simple profiling there, only guys getting blown up would be terrorists with bombs, and we can't have that going on. Evil or Very Mad
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn November 11th 2010, 11:35 pm

Oh, I'm sure the ACLU here would have a field day with it. Just like them helping all the illegals hire (American) lawyers to sue a rancher in Arizona for holding them at gunpoint and turning them over to border patrol agents. Their rights are being violated ya know... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I think they should all be shot and made examples out of. As well as those that think they should be protected from the law, for breaking the law...!!! It should be treated like the don't ask, don't tell policy. Or like the ranchers here, Wyoming, and Idaho do with the "endangered" wolves. The 3 S's SHOOT. SHOVEL. SHUT-UP.

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty November 11th 2010, 11:46 pm

I say we need an earn a tag system. You have to shoot a lawyer to be able to hunt illegal immigrants and terrorists. Twisted Evil
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn November 11th 2010, 11:58 pm

That's one of the best ideas I've seen yet... That reminds me of when I was a kid back in the late 70's. We have an abandoned Air Force base in Glasgow, Montana, and back then, our fine goernment in all of their infinite wisdom, were gonna move ALOT of Cuban refugees there. The people of Montana voiced a very STRONG objection to the idea, and the government told them, tough luck, they're coming anyway... Some people in Montana, (Don't know who, I was too young) made up and promptly distributed ALOT of flyers statewide, for the 1st ANNUAL CUBAN SHOOT, to be held at the old Glasgow Air Force base, at whatever the date was they were supposed to arrive. They (for unknown reasons) were not transported to Glasgow... Laughing Laughing Laughing Aaawwww shucks!!!

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum