BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You guys are right the tapered ring compressor is the chit :)

+5
bb429power
Wayne Pearce
Curt
dfree383
nuclearcobra
9 posters

Go down

You guys are right the tapered ring compressor is the chit :) Empty You guys are right the tapered ring compressor is the chit :)

Post  nuclearcobra February 4th 2011, 7:44 am

well i bought one it was a B&B 4.420 and your right i'll never wanna use the band type again. It was so nice to use it makes me want to chuck the other one Smile thanks guys Cool
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

You guys are right the tapered ring compressor is the chit :) Empty Re: You guys are right the tapered ring compressor is the chit :)

Post  dfree383 February 4th 2011, 7:59 am

We wouldn't lie to ya !!!! Laughing
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

You guys are right the tapered ring compressor is the chit :) Empty Re: You guys are right the tapered ring compressor is the chit :)

Post  nuclearcobra February 4th 2011, 8:03 am

Ya haven't yet Wink
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt February 4th 2011, 10:12 am

You guys are right the tapered ring compressor is the chit :) Smiley_emoticons_nicken
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  Wayne Pearce February 4th 2011, 11:36 am

Yeah, the first time I ever used one I decided I'd never use a band type again! It was so much easier installing my pistons, that I thought about taking them back out just to enjoy doing it again - nah, not really!

Wayne

Wayne Pearce

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power February 4th 2011, 5:57 pm

Never used a band type, but when I popped my pistons in with my tapered one they went right in. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra February 4th 2011, 7:23 pm

I hope there also right that these scj's are gonna make some power Cool
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power February 5th 2011, 10:44 am

nuclearcobra wrote:I hope there also right that these scj's are gonna make some power Cool
Does a ten pound bag of flour make a really big biscuit? Wink
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  johndickjr February 6th 2011, 11:36 pm

first time i used one , i pulled the piston back out cause it went in so easy i thought maybe i forgot to put the rings on

johndickjr

Back to top Go down

Post  bigjohn2007 February 21st 2013, 6:41 pm

Where did you get the B&B 4.420 ring compressor at i called summit the sayed they don't have it? Thanks John
bigjohn2007
bigjohn2007
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug February 21st 2013, 6:52 pm

John I made mine works like a champ
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  bigjohn2007 February 21st 2013, 7:00 pm

Then i told him someone told me that B&B made them he said let me check again guess what he said i got it i said send it plz lol.Makes me think sometimes about guys at Jegs and summit lol!
bigjohn2007
bigjohn2007
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon February 21st 2013, 9:48 pm

I DID throw my band type away. Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra February 22nd 2013, 8:47 am

I can't remember where John, it could've been summit.
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down