BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where in the world is Schmitty?

+12
f250mike
Nevs
D's557BBF
racnrick
IDT-572
bb429power
61coon
PROSTREET66
bbf-falcon
bruno
dfree383
schmitty
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where in the world is Schmitty? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where in the world is Schmitty?

Post  schmitty February 6th 2011, 10:54 pm

richter69 wrote:explains the odd text you sent me lol.

Just reaching out to a brother. Hope you find Him. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Where in the world is Schmitty? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where in the world is Schmitty?

Post  schmitty February 6th 2011, 10:59 pm

Nevs wrote:Tell 'em about the impressive mileage you got Rob...... Laughing Wink

I think all said and done it was close to 7.5MPG. But in retrospect, with 5 persons per Prius, we kicked butt on the gas/rider equation. It would have taken 7 Prius with 40MPG to haul all the kids, and that would have only been 5.5MPG if you follow the math. I was "greener" than a Prius. cheers cheers

I hope to take a convoy of charter busses next year stuffed full of kids. Very Happy

Last edited by schmitty on February 6th 2011, 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs February 6th 2011, 11:01 pm

schmitty wrote:
Nevs wrote:Tell 'em about the impressive mileage you got Rob...... Laughing Wink

I think all said and done it was close to 7.5MPG. But in retrospect, with 5 persons per Prius, we kicked butt on the gas/rider equation. I would have taken 8 Prius with 40MPG to achieve the same results, and that would have only been 5MPG if you follow the math. I was "greener" than a Prius. cheers cheers

I hope to take a convoy of charter busses next year stuffed full of kids. Very Happy

I hope eveyone kicked in on the fuel.... Wink Idea
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 6th 2011, 11:04 pm

Had the math wrong on that last post. The kids did several fund raisers throughout the year to go to this event, and they paid their whole way there. One of the kids was mine and I'm very proud of their initiative in this. Cool There were several offers to fund this from some people with deep pockets, but the kids earning the money was definately the way to go. I salute them. cheers
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs February 6th 2011, 11:13 pm

schmitty wrote:Had the math wrong on that last post. The kids did several fund raisers throughout the year to go to this event, and they paid their whole way there. One of the kids was mine and I'm very proud of their initiative in this. Cool There were several offers to fund this from some people with deep pockets, but the kids earning the money was definately the way to go. I salute them. cheers

I do as well Rob. That doesn't happen often these days. Most would want their parents to pay. Cool
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2