BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about passing it forward Thanks Brandon Reed :)

+5
billandlori
Maddmattmustangs
bbf-falcon
c.evans
nuclearcobra
9 posters

Go down

Talk about passing it forward Thanks Brandon Reed :) Empty Talk about passing it forward Thanks Brandon Reed :)

Post  nuclearcobra February 12th 2011, 9:53 pm

Action Jackon(Billy) and i just got back from Ohio visiting Brandon and his family Cool it was a good drive we left friday morning at 7 and got there at 6:30 and left to come back home at 9 thismorning i admit it i am a little beat it was a round trip of 1220 miles tongue but it was great meeting him and his family they are awesome people Very Happy and Brandon really hooked us up with a killer c6 and converter for Billys car and man we can't thank you enough you have a big heart cheers we hope we can help you out one day with something your in need of Smile anyway thanks again buddy, o and by the way i love your house its one of the most beautiful homes i've ever been in I love you
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Talk about passing it forward Thanks Brandon Reed :) Empty Re: Talk about passing it forward Thanks Brandon Reed :)

Post  c.evans February 12th 2011, 11:51 pm

Brandon is "good people"! He met up with us, (Krisse Lawyer and family) at Kilcare Dragway in Xenia, OH last year and was a big help throughout the Div 3 Jegs Series Super Quick race. We had three of our local Ford powerd dragsters in the show, ( Krisse, Scott and Bobby) and Brandon was my right hand man. He stayed all day, plus all night, and we couldn't have managed without him!

Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Talk about passing it forward Thanks Brandon Reed :) Empty Re: Talk about passing it forward Thanks Brandon Reed :)

Post  bbf-falcon February 12th 2011, 11:53 pm

Branden and his family are good folks. Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs February 13th 2011, 1:24 am

Brandon is an awesome guy. No doubt about it. cheers
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori February 13th 2011, 1:36 am

Great to hear!! Many great folks here.

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  BB94STANG February 13th 2011, 1:46 pm

nuclearcobra wrote: Action Jackon(Billy) and i just got back from Ohio visiting Brandon and his family Cool it was a good drive we left friday morning at 7 and got there at 6:30 and left to come back home at 9 thismorning i admit it i am a little beat it was a round trip of 1220 miles tongue but it was great meeting him and his family they are awesome people Very Happy and Brandon really hooked us up with a killer c6 and converter for Billys car and man we can't thank you enough you have a big heart cheers we hope we can help you out one day with something your in need of Smile anyway thanks again buddy, o and by the way i love your house its one of the most beautiful homes i've ever been in I love you

WHAT!!!!!!....I was wondering where my spare tranny went and how my dog got pregnant!!!!!!! LOL! Brian and Billy are great guys. I wish Melana felt better. We would have taken you guys out to eat or something. Sorry again that I couldn'y get away to meet ya half way but it just wasn't in the cards for a while. Glad to hear you made it home OK and I hope yall get that car runnin' soon......And Billy, PUT A F'N TRANS BRAKE IN IT!
BB94STANG
BB94STANG

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF February 15th 2011, 1:13 pm

who in the hell is this Brandon guy? I heard he was just a drug dealer!! Laughing
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  342g February 15th 2011, 1:18 pm

D's557BBF wrote:who in the hell is this Brandon guy? I heard he was just a drug dealer!! Laughing

That's what Rick told me. Twisted Evil Laughing
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea February 15th 2011, 1:24 pm

342g wrote:
D's557BBF wrote:who in the hell is this Brandon guy? I heard he was just a drug dealer!! Laughing

That's what Rick told me. Twisted Evil Laughing

His car IS built with Drug Money... So there ya' go Razz
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF February 15th 2011, 2:51 pm

Yeah "B nun" is the man though... Cool
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  BB94STANG February 15th 2011, 4:35 pm

It's DRUG LORD!!!!!!!! Cool .....when you guys coming back to pick up the Drug Money Mustang? Laughing
BB94STANG
BB94STANG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down