BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Christmas Present FINALLY Showed up.........!

+2
hillbillyerv
ThndrChkn
6 posters

Go down

My Christmas Present FINALLY Showed up.........! Empty My Christmas Present FINALLY Showed up.........!

Post  ThndrChkn March 8th 2011, 1:31 pm

WELL!!! The Christmas present from my wife FINALLY showed up last Tuesday. We only ordered it back in November. Shocked Rolling Eyes

My Christmas Present FINALLY Showed up.........! 0308111008
It's a 2011 Mathews Z7 Extreme. It's a 70 lb draw weight, 30" drawlength, & is only 28" long axle to axle. Oh yeah, and it's a dream to shoot.

I got home yesterday from visiting my dad in the hospital, and had some time before dark, so I did a little shooting. While setting it up for my hunting arrows, I shot this group from 30 yds, with a broadhead (hunting arrow) & a target arrow. I'd say the tune is pretty close. Laughing Cool
My Christmas Present FINALLY Showed up.........! 0307111414
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

My Christmas Present FINALLY Showed up.........! Empty Re: My Christmas Present FINALLY Showed up.........!

Post  hillbillyerv March 8th 2011, 1:52 pm

very nice Twisted Evil , looks like your due fer a new target Laughing
hillbillyerv
hillbillyerv
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

My Christmas Present FINALLY Showed up.........! Empty Re: My Christmas Present FINALLY Showed up.........!

Post  schmitty March 8th 2011, 2:30 pm

I'm jealous now. Twisted Evil I've been drooling over a couple of different bows at Cabela's lately. Love the new avatar too. cheers
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn March 8th 2011, 6:57 pm

hillbillyerv wrote:very nice Twisted Evil , looks like your due fer a new target Laughing

There's lotsa life left in this target Erv. Usually when they start lookin' like this, I put a couple ratchet straps around it and cinch 'er down. It don't hurt to shoot at the other spots sometimes either. Laughing Laughing Laughing
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  23Alt March 11th 2011, 12:36 am

Nice one Doug, looks light as a feather. What's it weigh?

"Love the new avatar too"

X2 on that one, those things are breeding like rats around
here. Endangered species? When they're in range, yes.

23Alt
23Alt

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn March 11th 2011, 2:18 am

Thanks Rick. I think it only weighs in around 3.8 lbs. I see I'm not the only supporter of the Gray Wolf becoming an endangered species "again". I'd like to be able to take some nice pictures of some around here, but unfortunately, when the shutter clicks on my "camera", the images can get kinda "hazy".
Laughing Laughing Shocked
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  devildog March 12th 2011, 9:08 pm

She is purty..........................D

devildog

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 March 12th 2011, 10:44 pm

if you had'nt put up a pic of the target,i'd been asking what it was. Laughing i did'nt know wtf you had but it looked hi-tec. Laughing
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down