BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for some 2" Fox Body Headers

+12
nuclearcobra
Bigshank
DFI429
richter69
the Coug
bigblockfox468
D. Sea
racnrick
'65 T-BOLT
chimmechurie
dfree383
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Looking for some 2" Fox Body Headers - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for some 2" Fox Body Headers

Post  stanggt August 8th 2011, 1:26 pm

quartermileking wrote:That crap man . I am new to this wed site and hate little
WANKSTERS like that. It makes others look bad already saw a blog of someone sayin thats why they dont mess with new guys. He looks like a broke wanna be tuff guy.It looks like he is in wallmart in the little girls sec.tryin on a PINK head band and then a pic of him with his little brothers airsoft gun.My point is all us new guys are not the same most of us are stand up guys so please dont dont shut out all new guys . Good luck getting your shit. This web site has been more helpfull to me then I could ever think, would hate to see some assholes F it up for the rest of us thanks goodluck.
king king king
I hear ya man, its idiots like that that need to be tracked down and taught some kind of lesson if ya know what I mean. This site is awesome for someone looking to gain knowledge from those that have been down the same road your traveling.
stanggt
stanggt

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum