BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utah guys?

2 posters

Go down

Utah guys? Empty Utah guys?

Post  96blksnk April 3rd 2011, 12:53 pm

Anybody from Utah or close to it?

96blksnk

Back to top Go down

Utah guys? Empty Re: Utah guys?

Post  ThndrChkn April 3rd 2011, 1:00 pm

There's a couple guys that I know of from Utah, but I haven't seen them post in quite some time. I'm a "little" north of you up in Montana. Welcome aboard.
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  96blksnk April 3rd 2011, 1:05 pm

ThndrChkn wrote:There's a couple guys that I know of from Utah, but I haven't seen them post in quite some time. I'm a "little" north of you up in Montana. Welcome aboard.

Thanks, good to be here! Any good events going on in our part of the country?

96blksnk

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn April 3rd 2011, 1:15 pm

Nothing really major. But if you and some of your friends would be interested, I'm putting on a Gambler Race Labor Day Weekend up here. If we can get 80+ cars, it'll be one of if not the biggest paid races in these parts. 80 cars gets a guaranteed $4000.00 payout, with $2000.00 going to the winner. It's a 100% payout race too. The more cars that show up, the more money goes back to the drivers. Oh yeah, how many tracks do you know that payout to the top 10 cars???
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  96blksnk April 3rd 2011, 1:38 pm

ThndrChkn wrote:Nothing really major. But if you and some of your friends would be interested, I'm putting on a Gambler Race Labor Day Weekend up here. If we can get 80+ cars, it'll be one of if not the biggest paid races in these parts. 80 cars gets a guaranteed $4000.00 payout, with $2000.00 going to the winner. It's a 100% payout race too. The more cars that show up, the more money goes back to the drivers. Oh yeah, how many tracks do you know that payout to the top 10 cars???

Unfortunately I don't have a car to run yet Crying or Very sad not sure if the Lighting will have a tune by then or not or if you were even having a class for it.....i don't have a ton of experience with different tracks but i don't recall any I've attended that payout the top ten. I will for sure spread the word tho.

96blksnk

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn April 3rd 2011, 1:47 pm

That's what's so different about my race. I run it in a Gambler format. Which means everyone races everyone. No classes. You just run whoever is beside you, and you just run off your dial-in. Consistency will get you some cash in this race. Plus, the smallest payout is $100.00, which goes to the last 6 cars. They each get $100.00 just for making the top 10. Wink Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  96blksnk April 3rd 2011, 2:11 pm

ThndrChkn wrote:That's what's so different about my race. I run it in a Gambler format. Which means everyone races everyone. No classes. You just run whoever is beside you, and you just run off your dial-in. Consistency will get you some cash in this race. Plus, the smallest payout is $100.00, which goes to the last 6 cars. They each get $100.00 just for making the top 10. Wink Cool

Ah i see! Ya not much for tracks around me, just back roads, so I'm not up to par on real track stuff. I'll do my best to make it tho and bring some friends.

96blksnk

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn April 3rd 2011, 2:13 pm

That would be awesome if you guys can make it up. I'll get ya some flyers when I get them done in the next few weeks.
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  96blksnk April 3rd 2011, 2:22 pm

ThndrChkn wrote:That would be awesome if you guys can make it up. I'll get ya some flyers when I get them done in the next few weeks.

Cool! I'll be looking forward to getting them.

96blksnk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down