BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB - 6.800 Rods

5 posters

Go down

WTB - 6.800 Rods Empty WTB - 6.800 Rods

Post  JR Performance Motorsport April 9th 2011, 12:04 am

OK guys looking for two 6.800 rods to make things work. Let me know what you have ASAP ! I need to get thing thing done before June !

Thanks
Jim
928-219-4929
ePerformanceMarine@yahoo.com

JR Performance Motorsport

Posts : 200
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 55
Location : Bullhead City AZ

http://www.e-PerformanceMarine.com

Back to top Go down

WTB - 6.800 Rods Empty Re: WTB - 6.800 Rods

Post  cool40 April 9th 2011, 11:57 am

steel or alum?
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 7308
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 53
Location : on the 1/8 mile dyno

Back to top Go down

WTB - 6.800 Rods Empty Re: WTB - 6.800 Rods

Post  blown86hallet April 12th 2011, 1:07 pm

I have a set of Eagle h-beams up-graded fasteners 990.
About 4 passes on them.
Tony Scarlata drove the little jet boat.
blown86hallet
blown86hallet

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 112
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

WTB - 6.800 Rods Empty Re: WTB - 6.800 Rods

Post  Paul Kane April 25th 2011, 9:38 pm

blown86hallet wrote:WTB - 6.800 Rods 166-83
blown86hallet, I'm having difficulty making out the boat in your avatar. Could you please repost a full-size picture that takes up my entire monitor screen?

Thanks,

Paul
Paul Kane
Paul Kane

Posts : 1044
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : San Francisco Bay Area

http://www.highflowdynamics.com

Back to top Go down

WTB - 6.800 Rods Empty Re: WTB - 6.800 Rods

Post  DanH April 26th 2011, 1:58 pm

Paul Kane wrote:
blown86hallet wrote:WTB - 6.800 Rods 166-83
blown86hallet, I'm having difficulty making out the boat in your avatar. Could you please repost a full-size picture that takes up my entire monitor screen?

Thanks,

Paul
X2 don't have to tell us what the boat is , will figure that out .

DanH

Posts : 1081
Join date : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

WTB - 6.800 Rods Empty Re: WTB - 6.800 Rods

Post  JR Performance Motorsport April 26th 2011, 2:28 pm

blown86hallet wrote:I have a set of Eagle h-beams up-graded fasteners 990.
About 4 passes on them.
Tony Scarlata drove the little jet boat.

Send me a pm with details please.

Thanks
Jim

JR Performance Motorsport

Posts : 200
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 55
Location : Bullhead City AZ

http://www.e-PerformanceMarine.com

Back to top Go down

WTB - 6.800 Rods Empty Re: WTB - 6.800 Rods

Post  blown86hallet April 27th 2011, 11:18 am

JR Performance Motorsport wrote:
blown86hallet wrote:I have a set of Eagle h-beams up-graded fasteners 990.
About 4 passes on them.
Tony Scarlata drove the little jet boat.

Send me a pm with details please.

Thanks
Jim

PM sent.
blown86hallet
blown86hallet

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 112
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

WTB - 6.800 Rods Empty Re: WTB - 6.800 Rods

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum