BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool You Tube video's of Krisse's BB Ford at Indy

+11
Curt
richter69
steve1071
dadof384k
Wheelie58
'65 T-BOLT
69bluehotrod
bruno
cool40
c.evans
15 posters

Go down

Cool You Tube video's of Krisse's BB Ford at Indy Empty Cool You Tube video's of Krisse's BB Ford at Indy

Post  c.evans April 19th 2011, 10:10 pm

Hey guys,

Krisse mounted a camera on the roll cage of her dragster and shot these video's of her car making passes. The camera is pointed back at the engine and it is very clear and the sound is very good. Click this link and let's see if this works. Also there are some other video's posted. The first one shows some severe tire shake and she has to lift. The next one is a complete pass down the track and even all the way back into the pits.

Let's see if this works; https://www.youtube.com/lawyermotorsports#p/a/u/0/AZIrLTYg0HI

Uncle Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Cool You Tube video's of Krisse's BB Ford at Indy Empty Re: Cool You Tube video's of Krisse's BB Ford at Indy

Post  cool40 April 19th 2011, 10:27 pm

Cool
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Cool You Tube video's of Krisse's BB Ford at Indy Empty Re: Cool You Tube video's of Krisse's BB Ford at Indy

Post  bruno April 19th 2011, 10:29 pm

sweet video ......very nice passes

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  69bluehotrod April 19th 2011, 10:38 pm

NICE!!!!!! Cool
69bluehotrod
69bluehotrod
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://rainbowvacuumsalesservice.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  '65 T-BOLT April 19th 2011, 11:04 pm

ah! Big Block Ford power! cheers
'65 T-BOLT
'65 T-BOLT

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 April 20th 2011, 6:56 am

Ahhh...the sounds and sights of a BBF at work.
Nice videos.
Looks like a Go Pro....from the lens type. study
Cool!
thanks for sharing.
Keith
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dadof384k April 20th 2011, 7:55 am

your right Kieth its a go-pro, the first round video is a motor only pass 4.683 on a 4.68 dail in .009 m.o.v. due to a very cold race track and the fact that we run m/t tires we decided not to spray nitrous. the video where the car shook the tires was the first shot of the year, after a call to mark mcdonald at dragsters for sale .com we made shock and tire pressure adjustments after that the car was flawless. were going to move the camera around on the car at the bash, thats our next outing. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the bash this year. kristina ordered some more large and 2xl shirts from robbie if anyone would like one there is a picture of them on our web site lawyermotorsports.com thanks todd

dadof384k

Back to top Go down

Post  steve1071 April 20th 2011, 9:07 am

AWESOME ! I need to get one of those cameras..

steve1071

Back to top Go down

Post  138 April 20th 2011, 3:37 pm

cool ass video charlie...did you build and set that engine up for n2o? and who tunes it?

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans April 20th 2011, 8:28 pm

Well, it's not really a nitrous engine, however we have nitrous plumbed on it. Those passes you saw on You Tube were without any nitrous. Basically she can run high 4.60's, low 4.70's without nitrous but with the bottle and wing on the car. Then with nitrous we strive to be right there with a low 4.50. She was # 1 qualifier on nitrous at Beech Bend at the SportsNationals Open last year with a 4.507 or something like that. We don't spray anymore than we have too, just a 200 horse shot for ? (however long Todd says). As far as tuning it, it's tuned by committee. I take advice from Phillip, Lem, Todd, Mark McDonald and most all of the guys in the Kentucky Krew. The engine is a 598 TFS A-460 headed engine with the old long runner TFS tunnel ram (Holmes) intake manifold. We have a new short runner tunnel ram intake also and have run it too. Anyway it made 1100 Hp at 6900 rpm "on motor". The FRPP A-460 block, the Comp Cam cam & lifters, the Danny Bee, the Diamond pistons, the Oliver rods, and most all other parts came from Lem. The crank is from Performance Crankshaft (Adney Brown) and the headers are stainless steel from the Fab Shop (Tim Murphy). Those UGLY lime green spark plug wires are Gail Lawyer's idea (weird) Twisted Evil,,,,,but that's just part of the sheeeeet I have to put up with Exclamation Laughing

Uncle Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  138 April 20th 2011, 8:47 pm

lol...I have had issues with the color green myself over the years...hate it, and its bad luck....... me and a buddy were just laughing the other day about the time he had a helmet custom painted by a guy, and he/we must of told the guy a thousand times "whatever you do NO GREEN whatsoever"...3 weeks went buy and the painter although having did an awesome job painted the 350 dollar helmet with a 300 dollar GREEN paint scheme... WTF!!! anyway.... thanks for all the detailed information. seems like a great, crew, engine and and most importantly...time. alien

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 April 20th 2011, 10:23 pm

138 wrote:lol...I have had issues with the color green myself over the years...hate it, and its bad luck....... me and a buddy were just laughing the other day about the time he had a helmet custom painted by a guy, and he/we must of told the guy a thousand times "whatever you do NO GREEN whatsoever"...3 weeks went buy and the painter although having did an awesome job painted the 350 dollar helmet with a 300 dollar GREEN paint scheme... WTF!!! anyway.... thanks for all the detailed information. seems like a great, crew, engine and and most importantly...time. alien
Green OIL FTW.............. Cool
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt April 20th 2011, 11:01 pm

Saw my hero parked under the bridge on the ride back to the pits.

P.S. My gosh, do they not have a turn off road for the 1/8 mile racers???????????????????? Sleep
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans April 21st 2011, 8:43 am

Cool

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy April 21st 2011, 9:53 am

Just asking ... aren't the green wires an attempt by Gail to kinda match the lettering on the car...?
That's what I personally thought, anyway. Otherwise, on any other car, those wires would be a No-No to me.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird April 21st 2011, 10:50 am

Cool vidieo's !! No wonder it spun the tires on the 1st pass. From the looks of everyone's clothes ,it look like winter time !! Nice to see you guys with a BBF. Best of luck to you this year!!
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Cool You Tube video's of Krisse's BB Ford at Indy Empty cool vids

Post  birdracer April 21st 2011, 11:05 am

Charlie,thats some great video..I am studying them for my own dragster learning experience..any idea what kind of camera was used?...sadly,no bash for me this year,family member's illness prevents us from going too far right now.

birdracer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down