BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tnt action @ English mt friday night

+2
BigDave65
Larry T
6 posters

Go down

Tnt action @ English mt friday night Empty Tnt action @ English mt friday night

Post  Larry T May 30th 2011, 1:50 am

this is from sunday in the heat of the day 90*@2-3pm.nothing steller its a bracket car with the new noZ converter.2 runs 6.08@114 the converter pulls the motor down pretty good so its ready for a hit on the bottle. Smile

i tell u guys i didnt have mutch fight left in me after the event to get the converter changed out.friday after work put the converter in no clearance between the converter and the fly wheel.2am in the bed up by 7am saturday morning made some calls.on my way to my friends house the timeing belt broke on my prelude.i called dad we made it by 10:30 the friends ole lady met us at the garage door didnt look happy to see us ooooowell.i then went back home then picked up the prelude and started putting in the converter at 4pm.at 2am in the bed back up at 8am sunday to wash the car and load up.we made it to the track after 12pm i made 1 tnt run and got my azz handed to me by the phony pony. Rolling Eyes enjoy the vid.......

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpeedyCRX88#p/a/u/0/9r3jVZ4damM

Last edited by Larry T on June 6th 2011, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Larry T
Larry T

Back to top Go down

Tnt action @ English mt friday night Empty Re: Tnt action @ English mt friday night

Post  BigDave65 May 30th 2011, 10:08 am

Looking pretty good Larry. Nobody ever said it would be easy! LOL Seriously, I have a RJS XXL red -5 fire jacket you can have if you want it. Just sayin', especially since you have some juice on it.
BigDave65
BigDave65

Back to top Go down

Tnt action @ English mt friday night Empty Re: Tnt action @ English mt friday night

Post  Larry T May 30th 2011, 2:10 pm

thanks dave i have a jacket i just didnt have it with me,im going to put it back in the trailer rite now Smile
Larry T
Larry T

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDave65 May 30th 2011, 3:10 pm

Good Deal!
BigDave65
BigDave65

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 May 30th 2011, 6:01 pm

Larry T wrote:thanks dave i have a jacket i just didnt have it with me,im going to put it back in the trailer rite now Smile
if your gona wear the jacket go ahead and put a window net in the car too.the jacket will keep you from burning up too bad while you get the window net down. lol! fabio's gona be on my azz again!
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 May 30th 2011, 7:03 pm

I wont get on your ass but dont either of yall bring a car TVRP, unless you want to watch ............... Wink
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry T May 30th 2011, 8:40 pm

i am surprized the window net thing hasnt been brought up their.i got one to be installed by the chassie builder 4 yrs ago but it wasnt.im sure he charged me for it and the cert is dead now so the aZZHole can keep it Smile
Larry T
Larry T

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 May 30th 2011, 8:49 pm

cert? hell mines a good 10 years old...they still pass it.

I really liked the dude on the bike wearing shorts.......... affraid Laughing
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 May 30th 2011, 9:11 pm

richter69 wrote:cert? hell mines a good 10 years old...they still pass it.

I really liked the dude on the bike wearing shorts.......... affraid Laughing

If he ever comes off the bike like a guy did last year at the track here he never wear shorts again on it.

Car looks good Larry.

Jim
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 May 30th 2011, 10:53 pm

richter69 wrote:I wont get on your ass but dont either of yall bring a car TVRP, unless you want to watch ............... Wink
i got my window net and jacket! now all i like is more cage.lol
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno June 3rd 2011, 10:30 am

car looks good Larry , but damn you need to be safe !!!!

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry T June 6th 2011, 8:20 pm

English mountain Tenn,

no grudge action this week but i do have foot brake runs for u all went to the semi's.i ran gamblers race i went out first round these guys run with a box and i broke out by .130 so that wasnt good.

the track has a slight up hill slower time but the speed was back up 6.15@119.5

and befor you guys jump my azz i was caught on vid in tnt with out my jacket Embarassed it was 90+ i did put it on after that the sun had went down Smile

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpeedyCRX88#p/a/u/2/mv4-mIPvk1o
Larry T
Larry T

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDave65 June 7th 2011, 3:38 pm

Larry T wrote:English mountain Tenn,

no grudge action this week but i do have foot brake runs for u all went to the semi's.i ran gamblers race i went out first round these guys run with a box and i broke out by .130 so that wasnt good.

the track has a slight up hill

It has a 13ft. rise from the start to finish line! I went up on the mountain a few years ago. My car was bottoming the shocks out hitting the bottom of the hill past the finish line. I wasn't sure if they were still open or not. Cool video. Looked like some good runs.
BigDave65
BigDave65

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry T June 7th 2011, 7:54 pm

13ft wow i didnt know it had that mutch rise!they have had the track for sale for at least 5yrs.both lanes are concrete but lack having the smoothe ground finish.supposedly the track was ground down all i can say is who ever did it they suck!the pavement on the other end going up the hill hasent changed in 10yrs ruff as hell.

in the video you can here the tires going over the expanson joints loosing traction.the car never really hooked up until after 330 mark when i was in hi gear.that was one of the factors in the last round loss and the dew was starting to fall i got out of the groove to far.

i need to get the car out and see if i did any damage to the under side,i had fun though Smile
Larry T
Larry T

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDave65 June 7th 2011, 10:11 pm

Thats what the locals told me when I was up there. Hopefully they'll get the surface straightened out. Didn't look like there has been a lot of spray on it, groove is narrow.

You ought to take a ride down to Pageland one Friday night. It's typically one of the better tracks around when it gets hot. Super nice folks running it too.
BigDave65
BigDave65

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down