BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DISTRIBUTOR FOR BLUE THUNDER 2 PC. INTAKE

2 posters

Go down

DISTRIBUTOR FOR BLUE THUNDER 2 PC. INTAKE Empty DISTRIBUTOR FOR BLUE THUNDER 2 PC. INTAKE

Post  KEVIN S June 2nd 2011, 5:32 pm

Are you guys using the msd 8569 distibutor for cast intakes? I have the blue thunder 2pc intake but I may be using a sheet metal deal. I wanted to get a distributor that would fit the cast intake too if I decide to use it. The 8569 says sheet metal only. Thanks for the help. KS

KEVIN S

Back to top Go down

DISTRIBUTOR FOR BLUE THUNDER 2 PC. INTAKE Empty Re: DISTRIBUTOR FOR BLUE THUNDER 2 PC. INTAKE

Post  David Cole June 2nd 2011, 5:55 pm

I don't have Thor heads, but I use that distributor with my new style TFS A460 cast intake. Fit's with plenty of room to spare.

DISTRIBUTOR FOR BLUE THUNDER 2 PC. INTAKE DannyBeedrive
David Cole
David Cole
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://my.att.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=66449&

Back to top Go down

DISTRIBUTOR FOR BLUE THUNDER 2 PC. INTAKE Empty Re: DISTRIBUTOR FOR BLUE THUNDER 2 PC. INTAKE

Post  KEVIN S June 2nd 2011, 6:03 pm

Thanks, that is a nice setup. I just wanted to be sure that it fit around the runners. My intake has no water crossover or thermostat housing so i guess as long as it clears the runners I am good. Thanks Kevin S.

KEVIN S

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down